Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arbiter Of Hexis Sacrifice

--Q--Gasz

We have to remember, to us, part A may seem harder to get than part B.  Meanwhile, at DE's secret hidden evil lair, a dude is looking over hard numbers and both part A and part B have a .00000003% chance to drop, albeit from different missions.

Though seriously, sacrifices are meant to make us commit to a syndicate.  Heck, going negative ranks into a syndicate requires sacrifices to get back out.  Becoming a liability to the Perrin Sequence requires a forma and 50k to rise out of.  Write-off?  Blue potato and 100k.  The pain... you WILL feel it.  I probably should have saved my standing with the arbiters when I had the chance.  Steel Meridian here.  My only allies will be the Red Veil and Cephalon Cuda at this rate.  I don't think I could remain loyal to SM or RV if my Sheev, Twin Gremlins, and Hind aren't SM or RV mods.  

Actually, I'd be pretty livid if Grineer weaponry I liked wasn't Steel Meridian stuff.  I'm still dumbstruck over the augments for the Vulkar and the Grinlok.  Like... part of the whole reason people like Steel Meridian is because they're ex-Grineer Empire colonial defenders.  All things Grineer should be their thing.

I get why you're upset, but the syndicate sacrifices are meant to be sacrifices. You're meant to be faced with a tough decision and question whether it's worth furthering your rank with your chosen syndicate.

The fact I'll never be able to obtain a a super rare prime part due to RNG. It's not really a sacrifice if there is nothing to sacrifice. It should be the rarest Prime part you have in possession. That sounds fair.

DE should concern with the "NEW PLAYERS". You guys already knew how hard to farm syndicate exp and they put rare thing to sacrifices..

I knew some peeps would have defends think. Player with a year or more (like me) will nevermind with those sacrifices, but i still care with the new players.

I don't mind the sacrifices being hard.

I mind them being unfair.

Why do Arbiters have to sacrifice two very expensive, very rare Prime parts when Red Veil gets by with some of the most common garbage Prime parts most people have multiple copies of just taking up space?

I don't mind the sacrifices being hard.

I mind them being unfair.

Why do Arbiters have to sacrifice two very expensive, very rare Prime parts when Red Veil gets by with some of the most common garbage Prime parts most people have multiple copies of just taking up space?

yep, just like what i feel too. its still unfair

I feel incredibly smug right now since I just managed to use by Bo P ornament to rank up Arbiters mere hours before the hotfix went live.

Har har.

you are lucky dude, i just can play few hours because i was too busy with my company in few days and i missed with great sacrifices