Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arbiter Of Hexis Sacrifice

--Q--Gasz

It's not. The previous sacrifice required the Bo Prime Ornament instead, which is arguably more rare.

I've got several handles though.

More rare?  Was this a joke?  I think I've gotten probably 20-30 of them, and there is no scarcity what-so-ever.  The night they were introduced I got like 3 within a few matches.  I have never seen anyone post in the trade chat looking to buy an ornament.  I know RNG and all, but the handle is soooooo much more difficult to get a hold of.

Now only thing that is left to do is:

Make rank 5 parts have 0.67 % drop chance. And why the hell do some alliances have sacrifices that need to be build first ( SM needs Rhino Prime Helmet ) and some just need random weapon parts.

Someone at DE isnt thinking straight.

I get why you're upset, but the syndicate sacrifices are meant to be sacrifices. You're meant to be faced with a tough decision and question whether it's worth furthering your rank with your chosen syndicate.

Right, especially after grinding out close to 150,000 rep before you reach the point where that sacrifice must be made. Its not a tough decision, its just yet another grind wall.

Thats my take on it.

Edited by Radford_343

Right, especially after grinding out close to 150,000 rep before you reach the point where that sacrifice must be made. Its not a tough decision, its just yet another grind wall.

Thats my take on it.

Pretty much.  Grind rep so that you can grind for a Bo Prime Handle.  Grindception.