Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion, Cipher Prime

Guardian1985

Well no worries, since finding this thread would be next to impossible, after it was moved i couldnt even find where the location of this thread was lol

I guess it might be a more fitting section, since it might as well have been deleted instead of moved.

Not trying to be rude, but whats the point of providing suggestions, when the thread gets sendt to the void on coordinates unknown lol.

I cant find a way to click my way through this forum to even find Warframe community, Extras, Fan concepts.

like i said might as well just delete the post, its like that application that ends up in the bottom of the pile.. by the time they've gone through half the stack, you're already half way down the trash bin.

Well no worries, since finding this thread would be next to impossible, after it was moved i couldnt even find where the location of this thread was lol

I guess it might be a more fitting section, since it might as well have been deleted instead of moved.

Not trying to be rude, but whats the point of providing suggestions, when the thread gets sendt to the void on coordinates unknown lol.

I cant find a way to click my way through this forum to even find Warframe community, Extras, Fan concepts.

like i said might as well just delete the post, its like that application that ends up in the bottom of the pile.. by the time they've gone through half the stack, you're already half way down the trash bin.

Dude.

Go to your profile, click Posts. It's not that hard.

Or you could post it in the right section.

Edited by AdunSaveMe