Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rework Of Void Keys

willis936

I propose reworking void keys so that when you get a void key as a mission reward it will be a blank slate with values 1-4 (in place of tower levels now).  Let's say you get to round 4 of a tier 3 interception, you'd get a rank 4 blank key.  You could then use this to run any combination of 4 tower 1 runs, a tower 1 and a tower 3 run, 2 tower 2 runs, or a single tower 4 run.  You'd get to choose the mission type so you wouldn't be at the mercy of RNG and you wouldn't be sitting on 20 T2S keys when you want to run a T1E.

if we are able to swap them with other players already, maybe add a way that NPC merchants could convert keys for us?

I could spend an hour in chat just to find someone that will swap X for Y - as there is always someone, somewhere that will - but I'd rather just shoot stuff. Even at a net "loss" in such a transaction, I would do it, just to run my favorite modes.

I'd be open for downgrading keys as suggested.  

But overall the changes to interception and defense rewards has really put a damper on farming keys.  So I see these suggestions as a new idea since they basically nurfed Tier 4 key farming - which sucks!  Additionally with the syndicate's offering keys for purchase this idea could make ranking up with other syndicates feel pointless.

(you used to get a key at wave 4 basically every time in interception, now we'll go 7-8 waves and not even get one but we get all of our duplicate rare and bronze mods that are worthless in comparison)