Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solo / Single Tenno In Online Mission -> Die -> Revive -> Automatic Mission Fail

Kashaar

Not sure if this is intentional or not, but it seems that recently you cannot revive within solo missions anymore.

I had this happen over four times today (I don't usually run solo), and every time I died within a mission in which I was the only player - either in solo mode or in one of the online modes - I got the usual Revive? / Forfeit? prompt, clicked Revive, and immediately got a "Mission Failed".

I would love to see this fixed. Solo missions are where revives are most important, after all...

So its happening to us all. Is this a bug or is it an intended new feature? Its only happening since 15.1. If its a new feature, I cant solo nightmares anymore and Ima be angry about that.

We need a response from devs or admins on this issue please.

Not sure if this is intentional or not, but it seems that recently you cannot revive within solo missions anymore.

I had this happen over four times today (I don't usually run solo), and every time I died within a mission in which I was the only player - either in solo mode or in one of the online modes - I got the usual Revive? / Forfeit? prompt, clicked Revive, and immediately got a "Mission Failed".

I would love to see this fixed. Solo missions are where revives are most important, after all...

Thankfully this doesn't consume the revives

I just heard from a friend that hitting the revive button insta-fails the mission no matter what.

She was playing a public game with a couple of not-so-great people. One went down and couldn't be revived in time, and almost right afterwards a mission failed screen popped up. She was doing mobile defense but they weren't even at a console at the time. That one person trying to use one of their revives failed the mission for the whole team.