Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Doesn't This Happen Anymore :(

Implodingbanana

That makes me think it's a bug that's gone unnoticed by DE.

I hope that's the case.

That is entirely possible since when damage 2.0 was added the triggers for the dismemberment were changed to go along with the new damage types and it's possible that someone just forgot to add a trigger for this animation.

That is entirely possible since when damage 2.0 was added the triggers for the dismemberment were changed to go along with the new damage types and it's possible that someone just forgot to add a trigger for this animation.

Too bad only slash damage gets to really gib now, I practically only use slash weapons these days because of it, every other weapon does the same thing to enemies ie:nothing.  Come to think of it I don't like dmg 2.0 status sucks bring back gore !

I want them to fix when objects/AI/Players fall that they increase in speed as they fall. I think for players, it is already like that, but gravity, in most places (i.g. Earth) gravity is -9.81m/s/s. Assuming as an objects falls it continues to pick up velocity because of the constant speed, I should be seeing more bodies hit the floor harder, too. Along with the amazing gore

Yea if I remember right they got removed to solve the issue of people filling corpses with bullets. I feel they could've just made it so corpses don't block bullets but instead they just got rid of the awesome animations. Before people would pack corpses with so much extra lead it was laughable.

Edited by Echoa

Don't we have this already? Or region server restricted? I remember EU server tells me to take a break after an hour play but that don't happen else where. Not really noticing a big difference because i never stare at those limbless enemies and smile.

More gore, more horror. If the children playing cant handle it. Wait what am I saying, this is 17+ game isnt it?? LET THE HORROR OF DEATH COME BACK. 

After things have been fixed etx, that have been required to the removal. Or whatever reason. I dont see why they cant come back. Did someone important say you could not have such epic gore in the game? Well we do have some pretty hefty animations, but the life of those animations the life you can see in that gif. That is what is needed. If that animation somehow made somewhat reason to be removed. 

Once things are in order, and the time is right. We shall see the horror once again. Atleast im hoping for more epic bloody cutting scenarios to see. But as we know, games in development evolve, aswell as having placeholders for something way better. I feel like blood and some gore in the game are on that "placeholder" list. Maybe. 

Germany and Australia come to mind...

If memory serves, here in Australia we recently allowed R+18 games etc.

That being said, I can go to my local game store and buy Darkness 2, Fallout and other various titles (that were once banned) without issue.

Edited by aSmileyLemon

Slash weapons with slash damage mods will eviscerate enemies left and right.  Beyond that, only your sword really cuts them to pieces.  This is why I like weapons like the Hind and MKI Braton - gibs, gibs everywhere.  You FEEL like a Tenno when the enemy is left in a bloody pile behind you.  Simply dropping a few bodies is too clean.  Maybe if they had bullet hole markers where they were hit would even impact weapons feel satisfying.

You know I actually forgot this is how it used to be until now...

BRING IT BACK!

It was much more satisfying when you actually felt like you were doing some damage.

Now its just a bit of blood, the occasional spine if you have a slash heavy weapon and then they disintegrate almost instantly.

rgwwguE.gif?1

i was exploring the forums when i saw ^this^ ......i forgot all about the wonderful gore in the game and i know remember how wonderful killing an enemy looked like D: why did DE take out these out? i bet there are so many things missing in the game that i haven't noticed....:/

I saw this yesterday I think.

I never even saw that before damage 2.0. Maybe I just didn't look at corpses enough.

The only death animation I ever really see is the slash one. I think there was a poison one but I can't remember. 

i think the poison one was them sort of clutching their throats and falling to their knees.

i bet there are so many things missing in the game that i haven't noticed....:/

If you didn´t noticed it then you aren´t missing this.

I want there to be 3 gore options, a 0 gore option, a mild gore option (what we have now) and a full blown gore option like seen in that gif where it is just horrifically graphic and amusing. 

That is indeed a good idea, but we don´t have "mild gore", cutting enemies in lots of pieces isn´t mild.