Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Fix The Knockdowns Already

Monolake

Its been years already, but knockdowns are still happening separately and regardless of other game events  and gameplay. They just happen, doesn't matter if you KO enemy first, use ability on him or timely dodge, doesnt matter what animation the enemy is in, game still triggers knockdown on a player, you cant interrupt it.  

Here is example: use Limbo Banish, enemy is down, yet knockdown still happens after it

and another older example with melee bash

Also while performing knockdown animation the enemy is immune to some abilities that should stagger them or to melee slam attacks and jump-kicks.

Enemies that have this issue: heavygunner, bombard, napalm. (Not sure about shield lancer now)

Really? I've had no problem avoiding them.

Rolling works great for me as long as I time it right and start rolling just before the knockdown triggers.

I have the odd buggy encounter but avoiding knockdowns has worked fine mostly for me at least.

Could do with a look though.

Really? I've had no problem avoiding them.

Rolling works great for me as long as I time it right and start rolling just before the knockdown triggers.

I have the odd buggy encounter but avoiding knockdowns has worked fine mostly for me at least.

Could do with a look though.

Player is immune to knockdowns in some animations, like rolling, casting some abilities or some melee swings.

Doesn't change the fact that the mechanics is broken on grineer units.