Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bringing Ps4 Migration Back

Bradolf

So with the recent Xbone migration thingy, I thought I'd bring this up again.

This comes from a PS4 owner, and I was sooo sad to see that the PS4 migration ended right before I bought a PS4, thus making life infinitely harder for me. So, why not bring this back for a while? I know, I know, Sony can be a pain, but I think I speak for every PS4 owner here, when I say BRING PS4 MIGRATION BACK! Please do comment why you want/dont want this, I would like to hear if I'm just stupid or not.

Why not?

1) PC is more modular and will always get updates before PS4.

Wait... actually why don't I list the only understandable reason why somebody should voluntarily handicap their Warframe account by tying it to a static console.

If your computer is very old and can't run Warframe decently at all, that would be an understandable reason.

There was a limited time window offered in the past for PS4 and it has since ended.

Currently, there's a similar limited time window offered for X1 and it'll eventually end.

So all I can say is... tough luck, but you missed your chance. :/

Please do comment why you want/dont want this, I would like to hear if I'm just stupid or not.

Do i want it to come back? Yes. It's stupid? Not at all.

But then again, It was a limited time chance, it might come back in the future, they can't allow the migration right now because they need the approval from Sony, that's what i heard from one of the Devstreams.