Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus crewmen hitboxes

Kurtino

When I try to shoot them in the head my bullets completely miss. I don't get a number come up or a headshot it just phases through them. I'm aiming perfectly fine at their head area but it always misses so I can only do body shots on them.

I understand another thread said you can't headshot them because of heavy head armor? That is fine but the problem is my bullets are not even registering at their heads. Meaning...I'm not getting a bullet hit, or crippling them, stunning them, knocking them back. I'm not getting a number show up for damage, even if its 0 if the damage was blocked it should still show that I've hit them but the hitbox seems to be too low as my pullets phase through their head area.

there heads are immune to any damage that isn't puncture or armour piercing you should be fine with getting one of these mods ontop a weapon also you can also melee them as there bodys have little to no armour and they are fast to kill with a charged sword attack

there heads are immune to any damage that isn't puncture or armour piercing you should be fine with getting one of these mods ontop a weapon also you can also melee them as there bodys have little to no armour and they are fast to kill with a charged sword attack

Even so there should be visual display, numbers showing 0 and brief stun on the target. At the moment it just looks like the bullets phased through the head.

We literally cit them in half and smash their guts into pieces, why would a shotgun to the face or a magnum or anything like that not distort them or at least do a bit of damage? Even if they have heavy helmet armor if you kept smashing at it it would break, just like how we slice them in 2.

Even so there should be visual display, numbers showing 0 and brief stun on the target. At the moment it just looks like the bullets phased through the head.

We literally cit them in half and smash their guts into pieces, why would a shotgun to the face or a magnum or anything like that not distort them or at least do a bit of damage? Even if they have heavy helmet armor if you kept smashing at it it would break, just like how we slice them in 2.

well as far as i've been told the corpus crewmembers are robots or humans turned into robot type people so the shot to the head wouldn't distort them because of this as the helmet armour is really strong hense why we can't just shoot though it is because its apprntly very thick so it can protect the human samples main body part being its head as for the rest of the of their body i've got no clue

When I try to shoot them in the head my bullets completely miss. I don't get a number come up or a headshot it just phases through them. I'm aiming perfectly fine at their head area but it always misses so I can only do body shots on them.

I understand another thread said you can't headshot them because of heavy head armor? That is fine but the problem is my bullets are not even registering at their heads. Meaning...I'm not getting a bullet hit, or crippling them, stunning them, knocking them back. I'm not getting a number show up for damage, even if its 0 if the damage was blocked it should still show that I've hit them but the hitbox seems to be too low as my pullets phase through their head area.

If you have a strong armor piercing weapon or AP mod you can actually shoot them in the head, I use the snipetron to do it all the time.