Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Like Limbo

CaveCricket48

A frame with weird unconventional abilities but is decently powerful if you know what you're doing, with a few roles he can fill. Lurk around safely around high level enemies in Riftwalk and use Surge and Banish to obliterate heavy units one by one, leaving the small fry for your allies. Recharge team energy with Cataclysm and Banish and revive everyone from the safety of the rift. Protect objectives with Cataclysm, or leave it around for allies if they need cover/energy. If an AFK ally is carrying a datamass, use Cataclysm to make them drop it, wait for Cata to end, and then grab the datamass.

However, he could use a few tweaks to be a bit easier to use.

Banish - Allow other Tenno to unbanish themselves by rolling.

Rift Surge - Make it a toggle.

Cataclysm - Consume energy while Cataclysm is active, instead of the large one-time cost at the start of casting. Place the Cataclysm orb where the reticle is aiming. If Cataclysm is active, allow it to be removed if the 4 key is pressed again.

And overall faster cast times.

Edited by CaveCricket48

Making Rift Surge a toggle, I wants. 

Cataclysm consuming energy while active, I don't want. 

The only thing I ask besides a toggle RS, is a Cataclysm I can collapse at will by pressing 4 again. 

He doesn't need faster cast times. Natural Talent speeds is enough. 

Making Rift Surge a toggle, I wants.

Cataclysm consuming energy while active, I don't want.

The only thing I ask besides a toggle RS, is a Cataclysm I can collapse at will by pressing 4 again.

He doesn't need faster cast times. Natural Talent speeds is enough.

Only reason I said to consume energy while active is so you don't waste energy closing a cataclysm early. Duration and total cost for a full cata would remain the same. Edited by CaveCricket48