Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Regarding Prime Frames

Orbinel

So I believe I've heard DE say, that all frames can be primed, but older ones have priority, but that just doesn't make too much sense to me. For the last two updates we have gotten a prime frame, and the new frame, but if we go like that, imagine how long it takes to finally get your classy Limbo prime. So to make it easier, why not select a few frames every time, and have a poll so we can vote on the new prime frame? (Sorry if this was already brought up)

Because people, not individually but as a group, are stupid and would vote for stupid Warframes.

Better left in DE's hands - the current system of the earlier Warframes being Primed first is fair.

"The intellect of the group is the intelligence of the dumbest member divided by the size of the group."

In agreement with Brimir. I feel that DE TOO OFTEN relies on its playerbase to make decisions. There's nothing wrong with accepting input on creative direction here and there, but when it comes down to it you have to be the parent to your children (the players) and say "no, this is what's we're doing." DE's not HORRIBLE at doing that, but there have been moments in the past when I've questioned their choices for it.

I think they're learning, though. And, like I said, we have got plenty of good things out of this system.

So I believe I've heard DE say, that all frames can be primed, but older ones have priority, but that just doesn't make too much sense to me. For the last two updates we have gotten a prime frame, and the new frame, but if we go like that, imagine how long it takes to finally get your classy Limbo prime. So to make it easier, why not select a few frames every time, and have a poll so we can vote on the new prime frame? (Sorry if this was already brought up)

That won't make them come faster, so some frames will still be a lot later than others.

Older frames being primed earlier makes sense in the lore anyways.