Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Issues With Revives

tWiSt3d_rAt13

Until this recent update when i had revives i would use them and of course run out before the day is over then come the revive reset i would be back at it. After this most recent update when my revive count was reset I have been unable to use them. The revive screen appears as normal, I then click revive and poof mission failed sent back to my ship. The revive count doesn't change it still shows i have the full four revives but i am unable to use them.

I have the same problem, so do many others maybe everyone.

I on the other hand refuse to play this game until they fix this bug, I officially hate Bugframe now, thanks a lot DE maybe you should consider hiring new dev's.

Edited by Cyber-Lionness

I have the same problem, so do many others maybe everyone.

I on the other hand refuse to play this game until they fix this bug, I officially hate Bugframe now, thanks a lot DE maybe you should consider hiring new dev's.

See I've been playing this game since it came out and with every update there have been some good and some bad i like the new navigation setup to the old map style but i also dislike it do to the fact that it is difficult to know what planets are next if i need a specific item from a specific planet and it doesn't show on the navigation bar then how am i to know how to get to that navigation segment how am i to strategically plan my approach its one of the things I've always like about the game is the ability to strategically  plan out instead of other shooters or sci-fi where you are thrown into the thralls of it all with limited options.

Edited by tWiSt3d_rAt13