Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Had A Dream...

Fenrir121

And in that dream I was marked by the stalker, happily doing whatever my dreamframe was doing, but then I was interrupted as the stalker started taunting me, and the filmgrain fog from the halloween alert filled the area, and all I saw was a large red glow fading in and out of the fog, so I think that fog should accompany the stalker, was sorta badass lol.

Interesting idea. Sounds like it wouldn't be too hard to implement, and it would give the fight a lot more "atmosphere". Instead of having the Stalker fade in two feet away from you, make him come from the fog.

It would certainly require some adjustments though, as the current Stalker with the thick fog from the other day could simply one-shot you with his Dread before you could even see him.

LOL???

Last night I also had a stalker esque dream!

I was in the middle of some epic warframe battle.... like.. really epic- wh40k epic.

And we had really huge mechs... like titans. But we were losing. And then some kind of Renegade Tennos appeared... they were completely black but had the stalker's red facial marks painted on their helmet. And they helped us.... and then I can't remember.. must've woken up..

And that's why sleeping can be epic.