Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Using Revives Result In Mission Failure

Your_Very_Best_Friend

Question

I was running an Archwing exterminate on Saturn and was swarmed by enemies. I died, and when I used a revive (I had 4 on my Frost P). I successfully revived, but was met with a mission failure screen. I shrugged it off because this game was still in beta and I didn't wanna start a topic off a one-time glitch. But it happened to me a second time when I was heading to extraction on a Mars Assasination. I died and used a revive, but was met with a mission failure screen. Has this glitch happened to anyone else?

I decided to test this glitch and see if I can reproduce it again, and surely enough it worked, however I noticed that the revive I should have been missing from my Frost Prime earlier was returned, and I have 4 revives again.

I have tried and for the oddest of reasons cannot paste a photo from imgur here. Yes I am using the BB code but it wont let me paste it to edit the post.

Edited by Your_Very_Best_Friend

4 answers to this question

I've also had this happen to me on a few occasions, it seems to happen only when you are running in solo mode/without squad mates. I was running Limbo once when this happened, and Nyx on another so there doesn't seem to be a correlation for the choice of frame.

And you can post pictures on the forums by uploading them to imgur and copying the BBcode

I've also had this happen to me on a few occasions, it seems to happen only when you are running in solo mode/without squad mates.

The same thing happened to me. I was running a high level alert on Ceres with a full squad, and then the host dropped and I migrated hosts and had to finish the mission solo. I was one-hit immediately after joining (there should really be a 5-second grace period, it hadn't even rendered completely yet), and reviving resulted in a failed mission. I did not check to see if I lost my revives, but the rest of it happened as mentioned by the OP. For the record it was a deception mission, and that is not even one that should be possible to fail.