Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

It Does Work... [Login Reward]

LOYALTOTHEGANK

Clicked on it when the Ash Blueprint  showed up.

Unfortunately I was already in the process of building Ash so now I have two blueprints of him.

http://imgur.com/a/BD8vB

I tried to click on his BP  or a potato. I missed the potato so I waited for him and bam, dropped in my inventory. Too bad their is no economy so I can sell it to the highest bidder.

**** UPDATE ****

Confirmed once again... this time a potato like I wanted. Well, I really wanted the gold one but meh.

http://i.imgur.com/VwSvzX3.jpg

(I had a previous catalyst from today's 12 hr alert, that's why there is two of them )

*** I will have to remember to Fraps the next three attempts for all the naysayers.

**** VIDEO UPDATE ****

So here is a video finally.

http://youtu.be/jSeXwfpUGA0

Things I would like to point out:

1) The RNG shows the potato, I click it then, it shows up again after I clicked it and I click it some more for good measure. In the end it flashes the reward I won using this method instead of waiting for it to give me an ammo box, health regen or cipher like it normally does.

2) The image is put in there to mask my login email, I'm sure its in the EULA somewhere, plus hackers. Also, I'm no Lightworks ninja video editor so this is the only way I knew how to block the login. I wanted to use a smaller picture just to cover the box. However, the audio track is the same and you can listen to that as the image appears for any doctoring of the video.

3) Take note at how much Platinum I have, as you will see, that amount does not change.

Irrefutable and indisputable evidence, although I'm sure the naysayers will be back :)

Edited by Ninjaraijin

I clicked once on a Reactor blueprint and it worked, then i proceed to click on random rewards in the following 3 days, and never again got what i clicked for.

This login reward system is a mistery to me.

Edited by Entregador

Doesn't work. Unless you can reliably repeat the results, and come up with a method to prove it's not RNG, then, it's just coincidence/rng.

Every time I use my Saryn, I find blueprints much easier on bosses. If I use any other frame, I can go 40~100 runs with nothing, but as soon as I use Saryn, I'll find something. Does that mean that Saryn has a higher drop rate than other frames? No, it's a coincidence, and superstition. Unless a dev confirms otherwise, it's all coincidence.

Doesn't work. Unless you can reliably repeat the results, and come up with a method to prove it's not RNG, then, it's just coincidence/rng.

Every time I use my Saryn, I find blueprints much easier on bosses. If I use any other frame, I can go 40~100 runs with nothing, but as soon as I use Saryn, I'll find something. Does that mean that Saryn has a higher drop rate than other frames? No, it's a coincidence, and superstition. Unless a dev confirms otherwise, it's all coincidence.

I see your point on how it can be coincidence or just rng luck. Any scientist (or science in general) worth his salt has to repeat his formula and have others repeat it with the same results. So we shall see if this happens. I will go for more Ash BP and have them stack to to test the theory.

But the Saryn argument/example you used, omg no.

It does not work, it's a RNG-based spinner.  You can't actually click on things, people just say that because there's a part of your brain that tells you that by force of will alone you can exert control over the physical world.

It's magical thinking and confirmation bias ("I think clicking will give me something I want, I clicked and got something I want, therefore all other possible explanations are void").

Spend a week running video-capture software while you log into Warframe, and for every daily login bonus try to click a healing item or "Shotgun Ammo Box 0" the first time it appears.  When someone can get a week's worth of those on purpose, with the video proof, I'll accept this nonsense.

Until then, you're just rubbing a rabbit's foot and selling false hope to confused and/or desperate people.  Stop.

It does not work, it's a RNG-based spinner.  You can't actually click on things, people just say that because there's a part of your brain that tells you that by force of will alone you can exert control over the physical world.

It's magical thinking and confirmation bias ("I think clicking will give me something I want, I clicked and got something I want, therefore all other possible explanations are void").

Spend a week running video-capture software while you log into Warframe, and for every daily login bonus try to click a healing item or "Shotgun Ammo Box 0" the first time it appears.  When someone can get a week's worth of those on purpose, with the video proof, I'll accept this nonsense.

Until then, you're just rubbing a rabbit's foot and selling false hope to confused and/or desperate people.  Stop.

No, there is a visible difference when it works. I mean, it's not that you click it and you "get good luck". The pop up dissapears and you get the item you clicked. It doesn't slow down to a crawl and then you get the last item, like when you wait. The difference is obvious.

Whatever you click, however, has to be one of the last images, not the first flurry of images, but the ones where it starts to slow down.

People like you just make it so less people get their potatos and such.

Why do I have to prove it's true? Try it yourself.

You're all a bunch of Agent Scullys.

Edited by CaligoIllioneus

No, there is a visible difference when it works. I mean, it's not that you click it and you "get good luck". The pop up dissapears and you get the item you clicked. It doesn't slow down to a crawl and then you get the last item, like when you wait. The difference is obvious.

Whatever you click, however, has to be one of the last images, not the first flurry of images, but the ones where it starts to slow down.

I tried it myself, you wanna know what I got?

I have no @(*()$ idea, but it wasn't a blueprint.

So atm, I've used a catalyst on a:

Lex

Kraken

Scindo

Dual Zoren

Fang

Aklato

Akbolto

Hek

Gorgon

Braton (not mk1)

Braton Vandal

Boltor

Paris

Snipetron

Dual Ether

Furax

I've also used a Reactor on:

Excalibur

Rhino

Ash

Shade

Wyrm

As of this post, I have:

5 catalyst blueprints (darn control modules)

4 inactive catalysts

5 inactive reactors

I have only purchased a reactor for my Excal, the rest were from clicking the login thingy and livestream alerts (4, which isn't a lot considering how much I have)

Yup, it's clearly RNG and clicking doesn't work at all.

So much ^^this^^ right here. 

There is an absolute visible difference when you click an item. It flashes, it gets bigger and it stops right where you clicked. When I clicked the potato it was very apparent to me that I hade 'won' it.

I am astounded by so many people on opposite sides of the fence though. Try it for yourself, just once even, its not hard. I was a skeptic myself but the last two days I have proven this to myself to be true. I will def get a video tomorrow and update this post with it.

No, this doesn't work. The Developers found out about it weeks ago, said that it wasn't supposed to happen (both on the forums and in a live stream) and they fixed it.

Today I didn't click because all the rewards were pathetic, but I got an Orokin Reactor BP very recently. So yes, it wasn't fixed after the livestream..keep in mind it has to be a reward from the medium speed - low speed phase, or you won't get it (which means the pop up will keep spinning, and you will be able to click again later or wait for the one the system gives you).

If you manage to make the pop up dissapear by clicking (and it had not stopped yet) it means it worked. If you don't see your reward then it was affinity

And yet, I don't believe you in even the slightest amount.

Dana_Scully.jpg

Edited by CaligoIllioneus