(PS4)IIIDevoidIII

Report Center: FAQ

I feel like there should be more examples.. Every possible reason for reporting should be listed. Its a reference page, isn't it?

We honestly need more examples, we do not know if we should report depending on the severity of the issue, I don't want to report people who don't need to be reported.

Here are a few extra questions

1. Should all insults to DE or other players...be reported even though they may be sarcastic(if not obvious at first glance.)...?

2. Do we have a limit on how many reports we can do per day?

3. Can we have more examples regarding trolling, and precautions from making a false assumption?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I did report someone, but he may be scraping the code of conduct violations...so that's why I'm wondering about the severity determination of a issue.

/edit/

Replaced "." with "?"

On question 3#

/Edit 2/

Added lines of text

Edited by Magnulast

We honestly need more examples, we do not know if we should report depending on the severity of the issue, I don't want to report people who don't need to be reported.

Here are a few extra questions

1. Should all insults to DE or other players...be reported even though they may be sarcastic(if not obvious at first glance.)...?

2. Do we have a limit on how many reports we can do per day?

3. Can we have more examples regarding trolling, and precautions from making a false assumption?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I did report someone, but he may be scraping the code of conduct violations...so that's why I'm wondering about the severity determination of a issue.

/edit/

Replaced "." with "?"

On question 3#

/Edit 2/

Added lines of text

I can come up with some examples, I suppose. 

It'll take a bit to figure out how to do so without making it too much of a preconception- that it has to be at that level to be a bad thing.

Really, a lot of the time it is pretty black and white, 'minor' insults being as bad as 'major' ones.

1) Yes, all insults of any kind should be reported. Insulting one another violates the first, and arguable most important rule, Respect.

"R E S P E C T – Let’s respect each-other and have fun. Respecting people means not insulting anyone’s race, religion, sexual orientation, skill-level or any other possible way to make someone feel uncomfortable in the Warframe community."

2) There is no limit, no, but do please try and have some common courtesy when Reporting.

Reporting the same post 9 times because it hasn't been taken down yet will not make the process move along any faster.

Should there be dozens of posts within a single thread that you are reporting, reporting 1 and asking for the rest of the thread to also be looked at is much more convenient for us, and keeps Report Center clutter to a minimum.

3) Examples of Trolling are a bit difficult to do when they depend heavily on context. 

I could probably draft up some general definitions and try to mix it within examples.

• Upvote 1

I was harassed in game during a sortie for no reason about my username. Instead of leaving the mission I immaturely did nothing and cost the squad the mission(all 3 were harassing me for no reason) and sent some irritated whispers and messages

I know all 3 of the usernames(-Removed Names-), how would I report these 3?

Can I even report people for something that occurred in game? I also don't have any screen shots, is that a bad thing?

Edited by NovusNova
Naming and Shaming.

I was harassed in game during a sortie for no reason about my username. Instead of leaving the mission I immaturely did nothing and cost the squad the mission(all 3 were harassing me for no reason) and sent some irritated whispers and messages

I know all 3 of the usernames(-Removed Names-), how would I report these 3?

Can I even report people for something that occurred in game? I also don't have any screen shots, is that a bad thing?

Hello sailornaruto39,

A as reminder for the future, please don't name and shame players by posting their names on the forums and saying they've done this and that.

As to where you report them, you can either report people via the in game report system, where you right click on the players name and click report and follow it through. Or you can make a support ticket at: http://support.warframe.com/

Screenshots as evidence would have been helpful but sometimes it isn't possible to obtain screenshot evidence.

Made an update to the FAQ:

"Q: Do I need to create more than one report for different posts in the same thread, or for multiple threads I'd like to have removed?
A: No, this is not required. The Forum Staff is given a direct link to the thread in question. We usually look through the posts to make sure every effect of the reported posts is removed if need be. If the thread is particularly large, and offending posts are pages and pages away, feel free to create more than one for the convenience of the staff.

For multiple threads seeking removal, reporting one of those threads and linking the other threads in that Report is perfect. That way, clutter in the Report Center is kept down, and there is a lot more convenient way for the forum staff to take care of the threads in question."

Should you have multiple threads you'd like removed, i.e. 36 of them, reporting them into one giant Report is much appreciated.
  • Upvote 1

Made an update to the FAQ:

"Q: Do I need to create more than one report for different posts in the same thread, or for multiple threads I'd like to have removed?
A: No, this is not required. The Forum Staff is given a direct link to the thread in question. We usually look through the posts to make sure every effect of the reported posts is removed if need be. If the thread is particularly large, and offending posts are pages and pages away, feel free to create more than one for the convenience of the staff.

For multiple threads seeking removal, reporting one of those threads and linking the other threads in that Report is perfect. That way, clutter in the Report Center is kept down, and there is a lot more convenient way for the forum staff to take care of the threads in question."

Should you have multiple threads you'd like removed, i.e. 36 of them, reporting them into one giant Report is much appreciated.

Helpful info! Thanks!

2 hours ago, CrypticZKS said:

I am unsure where this should be but meh i have a problem with my game is there a place where i can ask questions?

You can start a new thread outside of this thread, same player helping players sub-forum. 

Happy Hunting!

Major Crashing on 2 of 3 systems in my house , the 2 crashing are lower end gpus 650ti and gtx 570 .... game locks up and crashes every time no matter what settings

This is a troubleshooting sort of thing that id like to report.

So the Sands of Inaros update came along and when i went to any planet, any mission, the game slows down to a crawl of 4 FPS, though inside the Liset it is well above 60, would the visual, Lighting update have been just a little broken, as i would not preferably like to stop playing (Also because iv'e sunk 100 Euros on the game, which would annoy me immensely). Because i genuinely like the game, the P2W aspect is near non-existent, and the game's devs are, im sure of it, very nice people.

Thank you for your time, love. Flamemaker

8 hours ago, xblindfate said:

Major Crashing on 2 of 3 systems in my house , the 2 crashing are lower end gpus 650ti and gtx 570 .... game locks up and crashes every time no matter what settings

This is the thread you need to adress:  PC Beta Bugs

2 hours ago, FlameMaker said:

This is a troubleshooting sort of thing that id like to report.

So the Sands of Inaros update came along and when i went to any planet, any mission, the game slows down to a crawl of 4 FPS, though inside the Liset it is well above 60, would the visual, Lighting update have been just a little broken, as i would not preferably like to stop playing (Also because iv'e sunk 100 Euros on the game, which would annoy me immensely). Because i genuinely like the game, the P2W aspect is near non-existent, and the game's devs are, im sure of it, very nice people.

Thank you for your time, love. Flamemaker

These threads might have some relevant information or you can simply post the problems that you're experiencing at the moment in there:

Fps & Lag Issues

UPDATE 18.5 - BUG REPORT MEGATHREAD 

hello,

So i have a simple question. can we discuss about things that we think you guys should change or asking the reason of? is that a bad report? discuss things that we think you should improve?

I would like an answer, thank you and continuation of a good work.

Best Regards.

Fakytto.