Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Muiltiple Accounts And Tradeing Between Them?

ZhurZhur

Question

Every one knows that you can get 4 out of 6 syndicates to like you (toxic/fire eximus are scary) can one creat a second account grind up the last 2 syndicats and trade there rewards to your main.

I know that joining one lobby with two accounts and transfering both rewards to one is not allowed but I am unsure about grinding up syndicates and tradeing there rewards as it is not duping.

p.s. Please don't say wait for trades I want to know If i can do the above and personaly the fact that I am taking my time with the syndicates kind of exempts me from it.

p.s.s. Sorry fo spelling and grammer I live in canada.

p.s.s.s I tryed to post this before and I am not sure if it worked if it did please tell me I don't mean to spam.

6 answers to this question

I would also like to know if i would be allowed to do the PC events on 2 accounts for the special reward mods.

How do you think some folks have gotten multiple event mods to be able to sell em' and turn a tidy profit? DE doesn't like nor condone the idea of multiple accounts but so far I've not heard of anyone losing an account to it yet.

The creation of alternate accounts will be handled on a case by case basis, and we reserve the right to remove accounts used to circumvent any form of restrictions to the game or the Service including the official Warframe forums.

So that's a "NO" for both of them.

Edited by Mcl_BlueMadness

How do you think some folks have gotten multiple event mods to be able to sell em' and turn a tidy profit? DE doesn't like nor condone the idea of multiple accounts but so far I've not heard of anyone losing an account to it yet.

Personaly i would be against that but with syndicats you have to grind it up and your not dublicating anything but instead grindng it up.

Personaly i would be against that but with syndicats you have to grind it up and your not dublicating anything but instead grindng it up.

It's all about the end-goal. Once you have the rep to buy mods, you will be trading it to your main account which breaks the rules.