[DE]Rebecca

Hotfix 15.1.1

So right now I'm on Earth (no really, in the game) doing what was shown to be a mobile defense mission but turned out to be an interception.  I think I was in Co-op mode but am there alone.  After I decoded the message and Lotus told me to destroy the remaining enemies, Grineer started spawning like mad and aren't stopping.  So I don't think I'll be able to complete the mission. 

Honestly I'm psyched the mission fail on revive problem was fixed - thank you.  However now I'm pretty bummed.  Because the Grineer haven't stopped spawning I've (with only a level 17 dark dagger mind you) accumulated 292 kills and some 13 mods I know I'll lose if I have to abort the mission.  I paused the game to write this hoping there is some way I can fix it so I don't have to abort.  Yesterday I must have lost at least a hundred mods and cores because of the mission fail on revive bug only to wind up in a different boat with the same problem today. 

Can't remember name of the mission though...but it's on Earth

Somebody please help!

So right now I'm on Earth (no really, in the game) doing what was shown to be a mobile defense mission but turned out to be an interception.  I think I was in Co-op mode but am there alone.  After I decoded the message and Lotus told me to destroy the remaining enemies, Grineer started spawning like mad and aren't stopping.  So I don't think I'll be able to complete the mission. 

Honestly I'm psyched the mission fail on revive problem was fixed - thank you.  However now I'm pretty bummed.  Because the Grineer haven't stopped spawning I've (with only a level 17 dark dagger mind you) accumulated 292 kills and some 13 mods I know I'll lose if I have to abort the mission.  I paused the game to write this hoping there is some way I can fix it so I don't have to abort.  Yesterday I must have lost at least a hundred mods and cores because of the mission fail on revive bug only to wind up in a different boat with the same problem today. 

Can't remember name of the mission though...but it's on Earth

Somebody please help!

Okay now I'm up to 542 kills and mission progress says over 74,000 bonus XP and 17 mods.  I'm gonna cry when I have to abort.

Okay now I'm up to 542 kills and mission progress says over 74,000 bonus XP and 17 mods.  I'm gonna cry when I have to abort.

Finally had to abort, 446 melee kills, 696 total with 18 mods and 61,000 xp on an interception mission on Earth.....weird.  Ultimately had a massive framerate drop from what normally shows up as 180 - 250 fps down to less than 18 fps.  Had to let is go.  After all the killing the HUD indicated I was still in round 1 of the interception, Lotus never asked if I wanted to stay for another round, only that the message had been decoded and to kill remaining Grineer ... but they just never stopped spawning.

• Fixed issue with AI flying into geometry in Archwing missions.

right...

hi.

i just had a mission aborting because one of the team (i expect the team host) flew out of bounds of uranus' interception map. why did he do that? because there were enemies trapped behind asteroids. outside of the actual mission area.

how about you make those asteroids outside of the mission area have no collision? so enemies just fly through them?

how about enemies dont spawn outside of the mission?

how about we get a visible wall (wavering mass, like the level boundaries in trench missions) when overstepping, and not just a 2 second remark by ordis and then a mission abort?

how about a counter flashing in the middle of the screen, ala battlefield 3? and 10 seconds, not just 2?

or how about, you know, like in starfox 64 from nearly 20 years ago, your archwing just does a U turn and faces back to the battlefield.

noone wants to abort a mission. the effort coding that instead of a simple forced U turn is pretty much a waste.

i'm sorry if i sound cranky, but honestly? you can copy all sorts of games on these kind of mechanics that tried and improved them already, decades ago. please consider doing that.