Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.1.1

[DE]Rebecca

INFORMATIONAL NOTE ABOUT THOSE WORRIED WITH VIVER:

It seems it wasn't really nerfed, it just had its node split further apart.

Will update this once I finish this mission to confirm.

Edit: OMG GRANDMASTERS SIGILS NOW SHINE PROPERLY AND VISIBLY!!! WOOOOOOO~!!!!! (Lotusy how dare you not give us that beautiful information in the patch notes?!? ;P )

Edited by CenSilver

There was no big surprise about the Viver nerf after there were at least 2 different threads bragging about it on General Discussion. It's no big loss to me, but seriously, why would you boast about an exploit on a forum monitored by the very people looking to fix them?

What about getting a glitched screen (makes you unable to do anything) when choosing whether to extract/proceed during Defense/Interception missions?

The QA guys tell me they haven't see this in their testing -- if you have this happen to you getting your EE.log to a support ticket would be very helpful!

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/200182250

"They can't post anything on the internet that isn't true."

lol...

On a more serious note.... WHEN YOU GONNA FIX THE "PLASTIC EFFECT" on every metallic (and not metallic, but game thinks it should be metallic, like infested tissue) texture in the game? It looks TERRIBAD. Makes me cringe... ugh. ALSO: why must you reset cryptologist achievment every time I get close to 1000? So cruel... so cruel...

AFKing isn't really the issue with Viver. I agree that Viver is (or perhaps was) a powerhouse for affinity gain, but the bigger problem is that the only worthwhile syndicate mods cost thousands of rep points and are locked behind hundreds of thousands more rep points. Even if you're trying to passively gain affinity on your normal missions, it'd take somewhere close to hundreds of hours to get anywhere. Endgame content is fine, but the rewards between the two points are a) too small, and b) take you a step back in getting to the end goal itself. I'd love to hang with a few Charger Specters, but not for their cost. I'm eager to see fixes and tweaks, but it's aggravating to actually be set back on the way there. I'll probably end up testing Viver myself, it'll probably still be one of the only workable nodes left.

Please do and report back!

i just did, and spawn rate degrese (before was fun with mass spawn)

Oh yeah one thing is good with viver (was before this hotfix), Affinity booster doesnt work with double exp since yesterday and viver help me for level up my gears

*Rainy face*

Edited by --Q--Gasz

AFKing isn't really the issue with Viver. I agree that Viver is (or perhaps was) a powerhouse for affinity gain, but the bigger problem is that the only worthwhile syndicate mods cost thousands of rep points and are locked behind hundreds of thousands more rep points. Even if you're trying to passively gain affinity on your normal missions, it'd take somewhere close to hundreds of hours to get anywhere. Endgame content is fine, but the rewards between the two points are a) too small, and b) take you a step back in getting to the end goal itself. I'd love to hang with a few Charger Specters, but not for their cost. I'm eager to see fixes and tweaks, but it's aggravating to actually be set back on the way there. I'll probably end up testing Viver myself, it'll probably still be one of the only workable nodes left.

Understood.

The QA guys tell me they haven't see this in their testing -- if you have this happen to you getting your EE.log to a support ticket would be very helpful!

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/200182250

It happened about 15 minutes before the update but I'm not sure how to get my EE.log data.  I can show you two other topics (with pics) that are having the same problem though.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/340830-this-never-happened-before-ui-bug-on-defense/?hl=defense

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/340824-wave-complete-defense-bug/?hl=defense

Great. Now can we please fix Limbo master of trolls. I can't stand login into warframe anymore. I know you are against 'naming and shame' but it's happened to me 4 times today. Admittedly , i lost my cool on the last one. Sheesh. And i thought Vauban was bad. :\

Whatever that banish power is...PLEASE get rid of it.

No

So Viver became a mission that people actually play regularly, I was able to dust off the ol' Trinity because people were actually LF a trinity for their group.  I was awesome, I was starting to get sick of playing ODD 30 times a day to level stuff.  We had a mission that we found a good group for that would allow us to farm rep and lv weapons quickly.

Unfortunately I only just got a hang of the meta before they destroyed it.  Viver goes back to being another node that almost no one ever plays. gg