Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.1.1

[DE]Rebecca

Why is everyone so crazy about Viver nerf? As i am not a farmer so i wouldnt know. Can someone please explain?

how long do u need to lvl an equipment from 0 to 30? u need 3 runs on ODD 30 waves with booster u might get your equipment to 30. but on VIVER u need 15 mins to lvl it to 30 (with booster). and with that 15 mins u make almost 4k REP :)

Why is everyone so crazy about Viver nerf? As i am not a farmer so i wouldnt know. Can someone please explain?

With the right tactic (Mag and enough power reach) you could get over a thousand syndicate points within 20-30 minutes. Which meant being able to rank up the Syndicates more quickly. It was also a quick way to rank up a weapon completely in under an hour.

Now the spawn points and controll points have been changed to decrease the amount of enemies you can kill in a certain amount of time.

This limits the amount of syndicate points much more now. However it's still a good place to get some rep points and XP.

It's a good alternative to Cerberus.

Edited by Othergrunty

how long do u need to lvl an equipment from 0 to 30? u need 3 runs on ODD 30 waves with booster u might get your equipment to 30. but on VIVER u need 15 mins to lvl it to 30 (with booster). and with that 15 mins u make almost 4k REP :)

Doesnt sound that much fun to me, but i guess everyone has their tastes, and their level of patience.

=)

Hotfix 15.1.1

Changes:

• Trinity’s Energy Vampire can no longer be cast on inactive Corpus turrets.
  • Changed and fixed several spawning, navigation, and objective details on Eris - Viver.

Fixes:

• Fixed Revive button resulting in an instant mission fail when playing alone.
  • Fixed Archwing Trench Run levels having invisible walls.

• Fixed issue with AI flying into geometry in Archwing missions.

• Fixed stealth finishers being far less effective than they should be.

• Fixed Christmas coming early for Dojo Decorations.

• Fixed an issue with melee channeling effects not properly matching the selected energy color.

• Fixed several Sigil icons appearing as ammo boxes.

• Fixed a Crash related to accessing a Clan Dojo.

• Fixed many crashes on Windows XP systems.

• Various Crash fixes.

no-homers.jpg

Hotfix 15.1.1

Changes:

• Trinity’s Energy Vampire can no longer be cast on inactive Corpus turrets.
  • Changed and fixed several spawning, navigation, and objective details on Eris - Viver.

Fixes:

• Fixed issue with AI flying into geometry in Archwing missions.

• Fixed Christmas coming early for Dojo Decorations.

• Fixed an issue with melee channeling effects not properly matching the selected energy color.

• Fixed several Sigil icons appearing as ammo boxes.

• Fixed a Crash related to accessing a Clan Dojo.

• Fixed many crashes on Windows XP systems.

• Various Crash fixes.

no-homers.jpg

My only beef with the new viver is that console right there (in image)

I use that wall, to wallrun-backflip and land on the platform above.

That console is kinda blocking the path.

GJ9ZvnP.jpg

-------------

The changes made in viver dont seem to have affected much, kinda feels easier, maybe cause they enemy spawns differently now.

But please dont keep changing it, it's the last piece of heaven in warframe, since defense and mobile defense missions are full of door heroes, this map is a blessing thanks to the almighty-huge-xp-share-range that intercept haves.

In here all are welcome to be door heroes, and I don't have to hate them for being so.

Edited by 7grims

My only beef with the new viver is that console right there (in image)

I use that wall, to wallrun-backflip and land on the platform above.

That console is kinda blocking the path.

GJ9ZvnP.jpg

-------------

The changes made in viver dont seem to have affected much, kinda feels easier, maybe cause they enemy spawns differently now.

But please dont keep changing it, it's the last piece of heaven in warframe, since defense and mobile defense missions are full of door heroes, this map is a blessing thanks to the almighty-huge-xp-share-range that intercept haves.

In here all are welcome to be door heroes, and I don't have to hate them for being so.

The change seems to be specifically against people who like to afk in a particular spot.

I can really only see those people and bandwagoners raging about this particular change. I'm not bunching you into such people however. It'd be nice if Mobile Defense had such a large party xp range.

For folks looking for Viver kill numbers comparison:

Before the update, in 4 rounds, 1 mag hit 3600+ kills spamming Shield Polarize. The rest of the groups kills added up to ~200.

After the update, same group comp, 1 mag hit 800+ kills. The rest of the groups kills added up to ~500.

It seems the spawn rate is the same, but the spreading out of the spawns makes Shield Polarize much less potent.

While it was pretty insane getting all those kills before, I think 1300 kills for a group in four rounds is still impressive, and less exploitive.

Fixes:

Just did a quick test with a L30 Karyst having 275 Toxin damage. Its finisher attack seems to be fixed, however Valkyr's Hysteria is still way off. The following screenshots were made in the same mission:

p05.jpg

1st pic: Karyst finisher dealing 3065 + 235 = 3300 damage. This is 12 times the base damage, as expected.

2nd pic: Hysteria finisher 1; 659 + 441 = 1100 damage. Way too low, at least that (i think it was around level 20) Crewman dies.

3rd pic: Hysteria finisher 2 (same move as above!); 441 + 109 = 550 damage. Looks like it didn't hit critically this time. This is only twice the Karyst's base damage. Out of Hysteria, I'm killing them in less strikes with basic attacks, because the Karyst's Toxin damage ignores their shields. o_O

4th pic: Just a basic attack in Hysteria for comparison, dealing 288 + 292 = 580 damage. Even this one is better.

Fixes:

Thank you based DE. Nothing kills a game as fast as invisible walls.

All this talk of Viver has me thinking... why not just increase the whole "xp share range" thing? A lot?

I know I don't speak for everyone, but I play by myself or with RL friends the vast majority of the time. Stepping in to online play is much like riding public transit: a last resort you swear to never do again.

A big part of that is the limited xp share range. Why play online when I am guaranteed to get less for doing so?

Ok so these findings aren't 100% as I didn't have an affinity booster on and our mag forgot their natural talent, so I'm rounding up a bit and guessing. I will report back with proper numbers later tonight when I have more testing time.

The point locations have been spread out, and point D elevated. I assume to promote more moving and less afk ability spamming. It makes the "xp farm lock" slighty harder to set up, but does not kill the node or make it unplayable so I'm not super bothered by it. The new enemy/map changes did seem to lower the overall xp/rep gained per round but not by as huge a margin as the last two changes I was told about

I was told by clanmates that 4 proper rounds of Viver was giving around 21k rep, and that it was lowered to around 15k, then 8kish we were getting yesterday. (these numbers are word of mouth so I correct me if I'm wrong.)

With the new changes to viver, I think it would be balanced and reasonable to up the rep nubmer back up closer to the original 21k, now that it is less afk ability spam and move involved. anything around 12-15k rep with a booster seems fair to me, as players without affinity boosters can still feel rewarded and happy farming out reputation this way.

rep per wave doesn't matter

rep per minute matters

Some issues I found with this update

This update dropped my FPS like a baby down the stairs ._. (I usually play on maxed graphics)

Lowered graphics to minimum FPS still extremely low : /

There is also a delay in button input and mouse movement ._.

Edited by SlayRide

What was wrong with viver? DE are eager to kill fun in their game...

Have you noticed that these "fixes" are actually just breaking workarounds for your broken syndicate reputation 'endgame content'?

IT'S LIKE YOU DON'T WANT PLAYERS TO JOIN SYNDICATES!

more like they don't want you to get all syndicate rewards in 1-2 hours and then sell them for 1000 plats (seriously one guy was asking that)

more like they don't want you to get all syndicate rewards in 1-2 hours and then sell them for 1000 plats (seriously one guy was asking that)

You would still need days to get them. Viver was a nice thing to level weapons and get quick syndicate points, but nothing more, you still had to work hard and with a coordinated team to get your stuff. It wasnt on an exploit level or something, just good to get stuff...