Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing Assassins

qwertyboom80

Now, I haven't been on the forums for quite a while, so this may or may not already be out there, but here's the concept;

On an archwing mission, the Stalker, the Zanuka Hunter, and the Gustrag Three will be able to spawn as they do during normal missions (perhaps with a slightly higher chance, given the ratio of regular to archwing missions) and attack you. The Zanuka Hunter would be replaced with a Corpus drone with similar abilities (or, come to think of it, they could send the Raptor instead), the Gustrag Three would be piloting their own ships, and the Stalker would arrive bearing his own archwing and corresponding arsenal. Possibly, their blueprints and components could be obtained by defeating him. Let me know what you think!

my option:

the Assassin that comes in for arching should not be somthing small, simply because of how easy it would be to just out fly the assassin and avoid them, or how hard it would be to shoot them with out getting shot (Dont forget the assassins have Really heavy damage weapons, close to 1 hit)

the Balmor Formoran (i think thats how its spelt) would proberly be my ideal assassin, if it appeard out of the rip of the void or somthing, its large, and has a big lazor, and the only way to avoid the lazor is to hide behind the Tileset rocks and such