Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bring Back Archwing Shaky Cam :(

InhibitorBeta

I guess I'm one of the few that had no problem with the 'shake' effect in Archwing and really liked it. I was sad to see it lowered and lowered in updates and eventually to the state its in now where its hardly noticeable. Archwing feels more bland and boring now. The camera shake helped add the cinematic or intense feel, flying around and stuff. Can we at least get a slider option in a future update? So the people that (somehow) got nauseated or dazed with the effect can tone it down, and the players that like it can crank it up higher.

Or just bring it back permanently...

Edited by InhibitorBeta

this is a feature I enjoy as well. I did enjoy the camera shake,make me feel I was actually moving fast.

edit: I can understand why they remove that feature, not wanting to make people sick but it remove so much immersion =< Making it optional in the option would be much appreciated!

Edited by Ninjamander

I have mixed opinions on this. I personally didn't mind shaky cam because it helped give you that feeling of speed, but I also know that there were scores of people who HATED it and wanted it gone. If it can be made optional then I would like that, but if not then it should probably stay gone. No sense keeping it in there if people are getting motion sickness from it.

I still find it bizarre people would get motion sickness or nausea from it, it was a bit much when archwing first launched though. I thought they hit the sweet spot when it was lessened a little bit in a patch right after the update. Now Its basically gone and the mode in itself just feels very underwhelming. I hope DE listens to this...