Whats The Highest Wave On A ... (Ps4)

i_am_lacross

Question

ok so me and some other clanies are going to attempt to get on the highest wave anybody has gotten to (break the record) on defenses on ps4 for each tower type. and we need to know the highest waves for t1,t2,t3,and t4.

any accurate info would be great!

thanks!

Edited by i_am_lacross

8 answers to this question

ok so me and some other clanies are going to attempt to get on the highest wave on defenses on ps4 for each tower type. and we need to know the highest waves for t1,t2,t3,and t4.

any accurate info would be great!

thanks!

A looong time ago a group of friends and I tried to 'beat' defense on an Infested invasion.

We got to wave 100 and the enemies were level 1657 at the time. Watching an electric crawler one-shot a freshly skinned Rhino was a rather memorable experience. Those things were frightening.

But... there was a wave 101 :(

(Only reason we got that far was by camping up high with Ogris and camping the bugged and immortal defense target)

Edited by JohnProdman

I've gotten to wave 110 on infested defense, rather recently.  It used to be much easier, people regularly ran ODD's for 50+ waves.  With the introduction of eximus units, ancient aura's, and explosive weapon ammo reductions it has gotten much more difficult, but not impossible.