Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing Open-Space, The Map Edge, And Mod Drops

Cray

Forced extraction for reaching the "edge" of the area is, to be blunt, a bad idea. You can't tell you're approaching it until you get a warning from Ordis, but the warning can come too late, and you get extracted anyway. Furthermore, mod drops are frequently found flying away to the edge of the map, and if you try to pick them up, out you go.

I would like to suggest some sort of forced turn-around or even the 'bottomless pit teleport' effect instead. I would also like to suggest making it so drops have a very limited amount of physics to them, maybe freezing them where they are soon after they spawn.

Funny how you must kill mobs being stuck 4 km away and when you fly towards them, you get spanked by Lotus and Ordis ....

I suggest the same, either respawn somewhere in the map (entry point at the start of the mission, or some interception node) similar to respawn when you fall in some pitt in normal maps, OR (maybe better) if someone here plays warthunder, when you fly there to the edge of any map, your plane gets turned 180 deg back.

Today I had 5 forced extractions, one including myself.... please, change it DE.

Forced extraction for reaching the "edge" of the area is, to be blunt, a bad idea. You can't tell you're approaching it until you get a warning from Ordis, but the warning can come too late, and you get extracted anyway. Furthermore, mod drops are frequently found flying away to the edge of the map, and if you try to pick them up, out you go.

I would like to suggest some sort of forced turn-around or even the 'bottomless pit teleport' effect instead. I would also like to suggest making it so drops have a very limited amount of physics to them, maybe freezing them where they are soon after they spawn.

This just happened to me, I went to grab a marked mod, wave 4 uranus intercept... forced extract/mission FAIL. I got none of the stuff I found/earned mid-mission. Fk'ing gay. It should give you everything you've gotten up til then if its gonna put loot "out of bounds" then remove you from mission.... FFS