Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Often Do You Play Warframe?

Institute-Marksman

I have accumulated just over 2300 hours across all 3 consoles, and I play every day for about an hour or two. I used to average about 4-6 hours a day but I dialed back a bit after getting just about every weapon in the game on both PC and PS4.

Which console I play WF on is primarily dependent on which of my friends is online, and since I have my PS4 hooked up through my XBONE it's pretty easy to check both at the same time. I pretty much never play on PC now.

Edited by Kestral9999

Log on every single day. Do one daily maybe, check up on forums. AFK on TF2 while working in real life stuff.
I don't get why people are compalining about the reputation grind and daily missions. Its extra rep. I do the large on and chill. Maybe call a few friends to do a endless defense on sunday. 

I actually used to be very big into the game whne I first started playing, as ya can tell the little founder mark over there, and I have to say I have had a serious problem with playing in burst and playing like crazy and then well just stop playing for a long time and come back, honestly I feel its alot because of the games well, sometimes really slow updating with very little to do in between, infact the newist update has added the closest thing to well kinda end game in my oppion, they tried along time ago with the forma but it basicly just expected you to restart and that was your end game and I just feel like its not really a completed game in many ways

Last time I launched the game was a week ago.  Last time I played for longer than an hour was when U15 was released, two weeks ago.  Between then and now, I only put approximately ten hours into the game.

Before that, I hadn't so much as launched the game in about three or four months.  The day I stopped playing Warframe daily was back in between U11 and U12, when the Infested were removed from the star chart.

Like.... 7+ hours a day weekends. 4 or so hours every other day. And nearly every second of free time I have. My life is in shambles...

Fortunately though, a lot of those hours are of me being afk with the game open.

13 hours today.I regret nothing.