Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Often Do You Play Warframe?

Institute-Marksman

I rotate between Warframe, League of Legends, and Elder Scrolls online. I like to focus on one at a time (and play it extensively, figure about 20 hours a week.) For the others, I just make sure not to miss limited time events. Aside from that, I play non-mmo games, like Tales of Xillia or Dragon Age, one at a time, a bit more casually.

Whenever the following conditions are met:

-My internet is lag spiking too much for League of Legends

-I don't feel like trying one of my single player games

-A friend of mine is on

-I'm not at work

Take any one of those conditions away and I won't be logging on. So in total, maybe 30 minutes a day.

I used to play hardcore till I reached level 3 of red veil, and level 2 of steel meridan, and got all sigils up to Maelstorm with Red veil, and up to armada with Steel Meridian. Problem is no incentive to want to deal with syndicates so I have slowed down to waiting on updates, and with the new update gear I will be leveling the gear, and then vanishing off to play browser games. You know it be neat if Warframe had a browser game type mechanic like something productive you can do outside of battle. that uses less physical action like something the player can set up like in the vast majority of browser online games that exist now. Could also tie in with syndicate system as well... Would keep me around 24/7 lol...