Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Extractors Are Gathering Research Materials...

Rydian

Earth seems to be pulling from Mars extractor loot tables. Just got morphics and last time I got salvage. Would really like my neurodes. Also using distilling extractor. So far Eris has been fine for me.

It doesn't use Mars' table. Wouldn't explain why some people get plastids for example.

All the messed resources come from the next planet than from the one you sent the drones to.

^this.

After Iearning that drones are bugged I've thrown an extractor on Jupiter in order to get plastids from Saturn.

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/40859400439671887/14CC5192A45E85A4FAC26344E90F5936DEB46F0A/

If the bug happens, you get a random resource from the next planet's loot table.

I got the same problem with every attempt at mining resources, it seems like I'm getting resources from the table of the planet 1 space anti-clockwise of the one I'm mining on, instead of a completely random order. On the upside though, I've found a few oxium dropping from corprus crates on venus today (never noticed it drop anywhere other than ospreys). My distilling extractor keeps giving me detonite ampules regardless of what planet I put it on, it hasn't given me any other resource... wanted to mine potatoes.

Edit: I also fell through the floor of the map that's often used for infestation invasions, the spot where a control panel moves and opens a crate with 3 corprus crates inside, before the teleport from the planet to the ship. I fell, and fell... and had to spend a revive to spawn on the ship.

Edited by WolfEcho

• 2 weeks later...