Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Burst Weapons Are Far Slower After The Patch.

KnorrSoup

After the patch where burst-fire weapons are meant to not be affected by frame rate, I've noticed that my Hind has a FAAAAAAAAAR slower fire rate than it did pre-patch. It's ludicrously slow, and what is bizarre is that the grineer elite lancer's Hinds still seem the same. Even with fire rate mods, mine was still firing slower than theirs. I hope this wasn't intended and is some sort of bug.

Disclaimer: I have not tested this with other burst-fire weapons such as the Burston, Burston Prime, Sybaris or Tiberon. If anyone could do so and compare if there is a sizable difference compared to pre-patch, that would be great.

This seems to have only affected the Hind and therefore must be some type of bug.

Edited by KnorrSoup

I presume that as they have new syndicate mods that increase firerate they have nerfed the standard burst fire rate to make the mods have some value, on this front I havent noticed any of the new mods having something that was absent before their advent

Edited by LeMoog

I'll check that as soon as possible
I use only Burst and semiauto weapon, hope to find my Bursty, Tiberon and Sybaris fast as before!

Edit: My Burston Prime looks faster than before. Maybe a Stealth buff? The Tiberon has its usual fire rate, and Sybaris too.

Edited by Petersheikah

people using burst weapon in this game??

Yeah! I know we're in the minority, but burst weapons have some of the highest shot-for-shot damage out of the assault rifles. Plus it's nice to hear something other than a boltor prime once in a while.

I presume that as they have new syndicate mods that increase firerate they have nerfed the standard burst fire rate to make the mods have some value, on this front I havent noticed any of the new mods having something that was absent before their advent

I really hope that's not the case. Nerfing weapons only to have them restored to their previous power by a specific mod hidden behind a grindwall would be a terrible move.

I'll check that as soon as possible

I use only Burst and semiauto weapon, hope to find my Bursty, Tiberon and Sybaris fast as before!

If they seem fine then it might just be a bug with the Hind, but if they're all slower then it might be a bigger issue. I haven't noticed any changes with semi-auto weapons.

Edit: Thanks for testing Rydian. Unfortunately your image/gif is broken for me and I can't see it.

Edited by KnorrSoup