Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Happy N7 Day!

The_Markness

i still havnt gotten N7 slayer :l

Yeah after all this time I still haven't gotten any customization options for my Batarian soldier, but somehow I have al the supposedly ultra rare Voluses (Voli?) and the Collector character.

The N7 Slayer is my fav char. And now that I think about it - he's the most mobile of the bunch and he is a space ninja. He's practically a tenno :P 

So it is inevitable I'd end up playing warame :D

Also here's my inventory in the unlikely event anyone wants to see it:

http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/home/inventory/?name=MarknessMonster&platform=pc

Edited by The_Markness

Happy (Late) N7 Day! Commander Shepard would be proud of you man. :>

God, i remember when i got this game on my 360...all of the expansion DLc was FREE, and Mas Effect 1 was all that neecded to get into my life to hook me into the series. Mass effect 2 is DEFINITELY the best, but for comedic relief, Mass Efect 3 does a good job.

To all of you out there, what campaign DLC out of ALL 3 Mass Effect titles did you like most?

Mine was Shadow Broker from Mass Effect 2. :3

To all of you out there, what campaign DLC out of ALL 3 Mass Effect titles did you like most?

Mine was Shadow Broker from Mass Effect 2. :3

Project overlord was pretty nice in terms of single player dlc it was the most memorable for me, in terms of multiplayer Mass effect 3: Recknoning introduced my favourite class Krogan Sentinel Warlord.

Because nothing is more satisfying than playing whack a mole with enemy with gigantic hammer.

Edited by Morgax

Ah yes. The Mass Effect series is of a special kind, the first game in the series will forever be my most treasured game for several reasons, chief among them being the insanely rich universe and compelling visual style.

I also spent 1100 hours in the multiplayer part of Mass Effect 3. Yes, it was that good, the playerbase is probably the coolest I've ever seen. No, the ending of ME3 did not happen.

keelah se'lai

ZqO2NgN.jpg

Edited by Radford_343

I feel like the only person who hated ME1 but loved ME2 and ME3.

You're not, I can understand why.

From a gameplay perspective ME2 and ME3 felt more refined, especially the combat. The combat in the first game was very clunky and not really that interesting.

What I liked in the first game was the sense of discovery, the many planets you could land on and explore. Yes, most of them were rather empty and really didn't offer much other than the floaty driving "physics" of the Mako, which understandably some people really disliked.

But that was the charm, it made you feel like you were actually exploring the milky way, in a way I had never expereienced before (and not since). I am a sucker for atmospheric games, and the fact that Bioware were clearly inspired by the visual style of the Star Trek series gave it that sci-fi edge I love.

I was sold from the moment I landed my Mako on the moon and saw earth on the horizon. I mean, seriously, that is an awesome moment.

Edited by Radford_343

Wow..I completely forgot this was yesterday. *hangs head in shame*

ME is still my favorite series, and it's hard waiting for the next installment.

Vigil... dem feels, my god that mission is a masterpiece (ilos).

Rows and rows of crypods, containing the last remains of a once great galaxy wide civilization now only serve as a cold, grim reminder that we all live in the shadows of the reapers.

"Suicide mission"- what an awesome track, this really sets the mood for fighting the last boss.

I feel like the only person who hated ME1 but loved ME2 and ME3.

You're not. A lot of people like to praise ME1 and say how good it was, but oh my god the combat was awful. Don't even try and tell me that having an inventory system was great either -- you found the weapon mods you liked, you only ever used them and subsequent upgrades for them, and everything else got turned into omnigel.

When I lost my savefiles, I actually went to a website that houses various Mass Effect saves so I could simply copy them and continue on in ME2 and ME3, rather than trudge through ME1 again.