Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Defense Extract/battle Screen Breaking @wave 35

PandaManZeus

So, this has happened to me twice now. Once on Pluto's Dark Sector Defense and again on a T4 Defense mission.

What happens is, when you get to the end of wave 35 and the extract/battle options come up, instead of seeing any rewards at the bottom, its empty, and instead of other player names(including your own) it just says "NAME"(1 for each player). And the waves completed is "00".

You are also unable to click battle or extract and move to 1 side so, you're basically screwed and have to stay if you don't want to. And if they decide to stay, you can't do anything afterwards because you have this extract/battle screen stuck there. You can't move or use any abilities.

Luckily, I found that if your team stays, and gets to wave 40's extract, you can then leave as a NEW extract overrides the old one. I'm not sure if the old one stays afterwards(if you continue to stay) but I believe it does as after I extracted, I saw it again..

the affinity thing is fine...your picking up a 100 affinity item afterall but youll get the full 200 when picking it up.  there should be an exp popup when grabbing the affinity much like when killing an enemy if you look at that youll see it says 200.

Also occurs in Archwing Intercept, same wave. His description describes the issue to the letter, including the overriding wave 40 screen.

I can attest to this, Archwing round 7 is displayed as wave 35 and that's where this happened. Host migration occurred right afterwards but thankfully I survived solo and kept my rewards.

Chiming in on this with my findings;

-Happens specifically at the 7th reward in both Archwing Intercept and Defence.

-Does not seem to be affected by hardware or connection quality.

-Only affects clients.

-Is random (Out of several missions where i made it to Round 7/Wave 35 i bugged about half the time)

-Affected players cannot move, shoot, cast abilities, or self revive after death.

As of today with 15.1.2 this error still occurs for me at wave 35 ODD, empty extract-options showing only "NAME" and "00" but i was able to klick the extract button.

There wasn't any indication for the klick on the button, but it worked the mission succeeded and back at the liset the mission-summary just showed up normally.