Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't Shot Through Kurbow

Gamoholik

Very often my kurbow stays in my way and i can't shot because of that, is to close.

Maybe you guys can make a use of the wypoint on kurbows (G button) like for example:

press the waypont button on kurbow then on enemy to send him to attack,  and/or:

press the waypont button on kurbow then on the ground and the kurbow stays on that spot 

till you press the waypoint on the kurbow again and he comes back..

Is this a good idea or not?

I'd just like the devs made it so that your kubrow always stays on either side of your frame, no matter where you look/aim, because having these furballs jump right in your bullets' trajectory all the time is aggravating...^^'

Edited by Marthrym

It would be nice if the Kubrow could detect where you are aiming and actively move out of your way. 

On the other hand, if you get some punch through on your weapon, you can use your Kubrow as a shield by ducking behind him and blasting away. Enemy fire will hit your Kubrow instead of you, and you will be safely behind the body of your best (genetically-altered-stolen-at-child-birth-and-forced-to-serve-you-as-a-loyal-companion) friend.