Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arcane Zephyr The Wind Elemental [Artwork Included: Alt Helmets, Archwings, Syndanas] - Anniversary Rejuvination

Volkovyi

No comment on Arcane Zephyr :)

I'm going to assume you have powers thought of for the Monsoons?  I might of missed it in all those links looking. Its ok if you dont or just want to keep it under wraps for a while lol

Ill imagine fer muhself fer a lil bit -_-

This is very rough based on look and name alone.

Slipstream

Provides a speed and stamina boost to allies in range.

Featherstorm

Negates all enemy fire in a large AOE.

Phoenix Storm

Restores all Shields and health of allies in range

Twin Eagles

Creates 2 Birds of Prey with clasped talons that attack all enemies in range. Think 2 eagles clasping talons plummeting to the ground holding talons. This is how certain eagles find a mate. Also think 2 birds of prey fighting over the same thing wing buffeting each other.

This attack would would like bladestorm but the Eagles attack for you.

All rough. I'm prolly waaaaaaaaay off lol

Edited by (XB1)LordPuck

No comment on Arcane Zephyr :)

I'm going to assume you have powers thought of for the Monsoons?  I might of missed it in all those links looking. Its ok if you dont or just want to keep it under wraps for a while lol

Ill imagine fer muhself fer a lil bit -_-

This is very rough based on look and name alone.

Slipstream

Provides a speed and stamina boost to allies in range.

Featherstorm

Negates all enemy fire in a large AOE.

Phoenix Storm

Restores all Shields and health of allies in range

Twin Eagles

Creates 2 Birds of Prey with clasped talons that attack all enemies in range. Think 2 eagles clasping talons plummeting to the ground holding talons. This is how certain eagles find a mate. Also think 2 birds of prey fighting over the same thing wing buffeting each other.

This attack would would like bladestorm but the Eagles attack for you.

All rough. I'm prolly waaaaaaaaay off lol

I don't usually include concrete stats and numbers or even powers in my concepts because such solid details can distract from the point of the concept: that being the concept art as a whole. For example viewers might be caught up on a random detail like "too much health" or "too OP" instead of enjoying the  idea presented and artwork.

I am sure if any idea of mine gets accepted for the game, DE themselves will sort out statistics and powers. Same would go for any fan-concept.

The point of this thread is to share my experience with the whole Zephyr epilogue anyhow.

I don't usually include concrete stats and numbers or even powers in my concepts because such solid details can distract from the point of the concept: that being the concept art as a whole. For example viewers might be caught up on a random detail like "too much health" or "too OP" instead of enjoying the  idea presented and artwork.

I am sure if any idea of mine gets accepted for the game, DE themselves will sort out statistics and powers. Same would go for any fan-concept.

The point of this thread is to share my experience with the whole Zephyr epilogue anyhow.

The way this is worded, I cant tell if your offended or dont care. I wasnt trying to take over your idea. As I said, I used my imagination because you dont have powers listed :)  

• 1 month later...

Woop, edited broken links in the main post!

So how about that new Devstream everyone? With the promise of the full body proto-Valkyr skin, it seems like that we will be seeing more full body skins in the future!

I am cautiously optimistic, but perhaps one day with the help of this thread's supporters, we might see our very own Zephyr proto-skin? What do you think?

• 4 weeks later...

Woop, edited broken links in the main post!

So how about that new Devstream everyone? With the promise of the full body proto-Valkyr skin, it seems like that we will be seeing more full body skins in the future!

I am cautiously optimistic, but perhaps one day with the help of this thread's supporters, we might see our very own Zephyr proto-skin? What do you think?

I hope so! I ask for it all the time. In fact I wish they'd go so far as to make the Proto Zephyr male like yours is.

Edited by Valafor

I hope so! I ask for it all the time. In fact I wish they'd go so far as to make the Proto Zephyr male like yours is.

Here's hoping! The Nyx Nemisis skin is...soooort of like it? But nonetheless it was still a little more accommodated for female anatomy. I do hope if ever they consider a Zephyr proto-skin, that its male origins are kept in that consideration.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh wow.. I remember back when I first started playing Warframe. I was looking through the available frames trying to decide which one I like the most. I got to Zephyr and immediately wanted to get her (I'm a sucker for wind-based themes in fantasy games), and remembered reading that the concept that inspired her was male and fan-made.

Tonight on a whim I wanted to go look for the original art that inspired Zephyr. This is the first time I actually went back and looked at the concept/fanart, and even though Zephyr is my favorite and most used frame, I'm surprised to say that the in-game model does not do the concept art justice.

And then I happened upon this second piece of fanart that somehow is even better than the original. I wish this was an available skin ingame so badly. I would pay all of the monies for it. DE plz. :(

Oh wow.. I remember back when I first started playing Warframe. I was looking through the available frames trying to decide which one I like the most. I got to Zephyr and immediately wanted to get her (I'm a sucker for wind-based themes in fantasy games), and remembered reading that the concept that inspired her was male and fan-made.

Tonight on a whim I wanted to go look for the original art that inspired Zephyr. This is the first time I actually went back and looked at the concept/fanart, and even though Zephyr is my favorite and most used frame, I'm surprised to say that the in-game model does not do the concept art justice.

And then I happened upon this second piece of fanart that somehow is even better than the original. I wish this was an available skin ingame so badly. I would pay all of the monies for it. DE plz. :(

Aw I am glad you like Zephyr. Funny enough that is how I came to pick Frost, way back when there were only 8 Warframes on their website I picked who looked best for my tastes and to this day I play him faithfully.

Thank you for your kind words!