November 7Th: Community Hot Topics!

[DE]Drew

November 7th Community Hot Topics  

2,205 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Nicknames? Yes definitely! Please!

As for the shotguns, well, I think there should be a viable balance between rifles and shotguns, and maybe the same with snipers and bows, but that's just my opinion.

Eh, don't really use Rhino, I prefer Valkyr, so no comment on the subject of Rhino.

I think that there should definitely be a separate ammo pool for energy weapons, maybe, like battery cells or heat clips, to cause them not to overload or run out of energy, and maybe when they run out or energy you get the option of still using them, but at the expense of your warframe's energy. But I really think energy weapons should have a different ammo pool!

The fog should definitely be there! Permanent! Or at least on planet missions where you are playing on the surface there should be fog and where you play on ships or inside an asteroid, like on most grineer maps, or when you enter a building on a planet's surface the lights are completely out and the areas are very dark, so then you use a flashlight to see what's going on, but still very low visibility range.

Thanks

You know, I was of the opinion of not caring if energy weapons had their own pool...

Then I remembered my favorite Quanta....

Please, let this gun still use ammo... if I have to wait for this sucker to charge up, I think i will have to scream help me at the top of my lungs.

I find the "what's your favourite?" poll a bit broad for any useful feedback. It mixes up a slew of different sub-topics; which frame(s) do you like the look of, which has the coolest powers, which do you actually like playing regularly ... etc.

Loki consistently sits in my top few of any given list, with Rhino (simplicity) and Mirage. (wall of lead) Excal almost makes it, but the jump power feels like a penalty (which is odd, because Zephyr or Valkyr movement powers don't), while Ash ... I'm hoping for Ash Prime to make the frame more visually interesting.

The only problem I haver with Rhino Charge and Iron Skin is that I've tried putting power strengths(Blind Rage and Intensify) but they don't seem to make Charge or 'skin better. Iron Skin goes down fast, no matter the level or planet. It needs to have either a larger pool of armor(Currently it sits at 100, but I think power strength should increase the amount.)

Yes more shotguns, with the same types of specilizations. For example, Soma is all crits, so why not crit shotgun? Or a proc shotgun, and a pure damage shotgun. So far, all the shotguns in game are a big "meh" and don't perform as good in anything level 30 and higher, which is really the levels people really test their mettle.

Fog is terrible, I don't need less line of sight and such. It got so bad I got lost several times, and on Eris getting lost can get you swamped easily.

Edited by MurderHoboDinosaur