Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Separated Stance For Greatswords And More Greatswords?

quan256

Personally, the only issue I have is that the grip on the Galatine is a little too close to the hilt when held. Otherwise, I actually quite like the Rending Crane stance; versatile and there is some sincere entertainment with Landing Dragon's Headshot potential, and if that fails, the ragdoll is fun too.

However, I am not opposed to there being more greatsword weapons, seeing we have literally only the Gram and the Galatine to pick from. Perfect opportunity to get some Heavy Melee Elemental weapons going I say.

As for a greatsword stance, honestly, so long as it's fun to use, sounds great. Although if it's not as fun as Rending Crane, well, pity.

I don't like the greatsword stance in general.

The way Tenno holds it when they move and what not...It's just too comical.

I'd rather have them drag the great sword behind them or something like that.

Thats not ninja at all =) imagine amount of sound it would create when dragging it as well as slowing you down. Its ok as it is in my opinion. 

Thats not ninja at all =) imagine amount of sound it would create when dragging it as well as slowing you down. Its ok as it is in my opinion. 

The game haven't been ninja since day 1.

In fact, the game was never really about 'ninjas'. It was about Tenno.

But in the limited advertisement screen, are you really gonna post the whole lore about "Tenno"?

Tenno Play Free!

"Ninja" the term is widely known. Warframe have the mechanics of wall run and pakour.

Ninja is also something the majority of younger generations like.

But none of that dictates the game couldn't have any actual ninja elements in it.

If 'ninja' is your concern, then Rhino is certainly not a ninja. Imagine the tremor, sound and impact it would make, stomping the ground hard enough to suspend a horde of enemies in mid air. Also, Rhino is slow as hell by nature.