Today I saw this:

http://i.imgur.com/pzq8LCi.jpg

SCINDO VS GRAM
SCINDO and GRAM have this same damage
Gram have 15% status chance Scindo have 10%
Gram 200% critical multiplier, Scindo 150% critical Multiplier
and Gram have attack speed 1.0 , Scindo Have 0.9 attack speed
Everything else is the same
And these two weapons are RANK2 so ofcourse GRAM WINS! Why I would like to get Scindo while Gram have everything better than Scindo?

GRAM have 3 better things than SCINDO and SCINDO have nothing better than GRAM. THE HEK IS THIS?!
It tooked so long time to enter a numbers into the heavy meele weapons so I though Devs are balancing, so it so OK, but NO not balanced. Pleasy balance it more.

If Scindo is slower than gram, then Scindo should get little more damage. And something else better than Gram.

Edited by IfritKajiTora

Can anyone say Manticore?

Slightly better damage but slowing down Scindo too much -_-. And even it is stupid that you need to have skin to be balanced weapom compared to other heavy. And Manticore makes Scindo more worst. I would like to use Manticore skin without changing stats.

Edited by IfritKajiTora

because diversity?

I don't know what to write, because this is one of the stupid answers.

Oh I got it. Diversity is when weapons are balanced and you need to chose which one will be better for you. NOT because of having everything better. it have no sense to chose the worse weapon.

Edited by IfritKajiTora

Why have any weapon if it's not the best weapon?

For someone it can be the best weapon for some not.

Fang Prime are the fastest meele weapons in the game but short swings distance

Dragon Nikana have good damage and its preety fast

Orthos Prime have long distance Slide attack decent damage and its faster than Dragon Nikana

Dual Ichors have the best Critical chance and damage of all weapons but damage is little weaker and distance of attack is shorter

Bo Prime preety fast, damage good, distance medium

I really don't know which one of this weapons is better because I think these weapons are balanced. Have them and love them all, use them randomly.

Edited by IfritKajiTora

For someone it can be the best weapon for some not.

Fang Prime are the fastest meele weapons in the game but short swings distance

Dragon Nikana have good damage and its preety fast

Orthos Prime have long distance Slide attack decent damage and its faster than Dragon Nikana

Dual Ichors have the best Critical chance and damage of all weapons but damage is little weaker and distance of attack is shorter

Bo Prime preety fast, damage good, distance medium

And why do you bother having anything but those?

I see that you keep asking questions because you have no valid argument.

Yeah people always do like that. Or write that you need to learn english -_-, because they don't have their own good arguments and don't know what to write.

Edited by IfritKajiTora

I see that you keep asking questions because you have no valid argument.

*eyeroll*

They're making the point that you should use what you like, not whatever has 1 more attack point than something else.

Even if it is just a knee jerk reaction to how spazzy the OP sounds, it's a great point considering enemies die in one hit anyway, no matter what you use.

The OP is making the point that weapons shouldn't be so similar, or have marginal direct upgrades, which is... arguable lol

Some people prefer weapons for their looks.

It's silly to me as well, but they do.

Dual Ichors look like turds, so I never use them. I dont like swinging turds, I don't know, YMMV.

*eyeroll*

They're making the point that you should use what you like, not whatever has 1 more attack point than something else.

Even if it is just a knee jerk reaction to how spazzy the OP sounds, it's a great point considering enemies die in one hit anyway, no matter what you use.

The OP is making the point that weapons shouldn't be so similar, or have marginal direct upgrades, which is... arguable lol

Dual Ichors look like turds, so I never use them. I dont like swinging turds, I don't know, YMMV.

As far as Melee go, I don't see enemies dying in one hit anywhere past level 30.

People in this thread also don't seem to know what variety actually means: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/variety?s=t

Why hate the buff? Without it, people wouldn't even consider using the weapon before. Now we can see some people using the weapons.

Hate using the Gram over Scindo? Use the Scindo.

Hate people using Gram over Scindo? Why?

Hate that the Gram is better than the Scindo? We can see the same thing happening for Swords, Dual Swords, etc., and I see no one else b*tching about that. :l

Find that it's illogical that the Scindo is weaker? Look at the Halikar, or Daggers, or etc. Warframe is full of irregularities.