Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

John Prodman Spotted (Trinity's Report)

Valkyr-Umbra

True Story:

Several elite Tenno and myself were raiding a corpus refinery (As a trinity, I was mainly supporting them with medical aid.) All was going according to plan, until The Lotus contacted us, telling us that corpus reinforcements were on the way. Things got real crazy real fast, and I was separated from my fellow Tenno. I wound up getting lost (The Lotus was no help, as usual...) 

After wandering around for several hours, I stumbled across a corpus armory. My heart soared at the opportunity to get some much needed resources for the Tenno cause. It was then, out of the corner of my eye, that I saw him, John Prodman.

SdriCBp.jpg

I felt fear, like never before. I was just a lone support trinity (and all my weapons were newly forma'd :P) There was no chance in hell I could fight this corpus legend. I braced myself as he slowly walked towards me... *clink* *clink* his quiet footsteps on the metal floor sounded like thunder, and so did my heart.

As drew ever closer, I realizzed that this is not the Tenno way. I took out my axe, determined that if I must die then so be it, I would at least give him a scar to remember me by. He menacingly walked right up to me, I leaned back, putting weight into my axe. I realized something was off, as he drew yet closer, he was walking to slowly, and his weapon was at his side. Prodman walked right up to me with his weapon at his side and stopped, less than two feet away. I was shocked, he had placed his life into my hands, without any fear. He then whispered something in my ear, that made my mind go blank.

"I'll be outside. Once you finish up here, come find me. I'll take you to your friends."

Never before have I heard such sweet words (especially from the corpus tongue.) He walked right past me, our shoulder close enough to touch, and closed the door behind him.

q5mTSb1.jpg

I was deep in thought as I gathered the resources, why si he helping me, is this a deception? if so, he has nothing to gain from it. He then took me to the other Tenno (he even carried my resources for me.) 

John Prodman (John as he told me to call him) is a friend to all sentient life, Corpus and Tenno alike. After he took me to the tenno, we parted on friendly terms (well, most of us anyway, nekros didn't seem to like him much...) This makes me realize that there is hope for reconciliation between our two peoples. I hope that The Lotus takes this new intel into account.

Trinity

10/10 would read to my future children

Awesome :D I'm glad people liked it

*What really happened* 

Prodman teleported behind Trinity and prodded the f*** outta her. 

Edit: Atleast, that's what it looks like was about to happen in the 2nd picture.

You're right, that picture trinity provided does kind of make it look like that... I'll have to ask Trinity, maybe its just the way he walks (like a limp or something, from his battle with Phorid...)

jesus whats the map? dem mod drops

The funny thing is...that it's Viver (Eris), a very small map.

^ confirmed :D

Edited by Snowman486

This can all be false. All lies. John Prodman wouldnt show for something like this.

I smell setup. I smell OP leaving random Corpus Prod Crewman as last mob alive, just to pass him as John Prodman. Do not believe this heresy my Tenno brothers and sisters! This one is a false Prophet!

I'm still a little confused by this'John Prodman' thing...

It's a very OLD joke about someone posting on the forums, saying that they saw a Prod Crewman in a Phorid assassination fight Phorid and live.

People went insane about it, and now, DE is kinda making it official.

Almost like Derf Anyo :D

It's a very OLD joke about someone posting on the forums, saying that they saw a Prod Crewman in a Phorid assassination fight Phorid and live.

People went insane about it, and now, DE is kinda making it official.

Almost like Derf Anyo :D

yeah i don't know why, but the melee corpus are most danger and cause most damage than grineer melee. :/ corpus are too op. pls nerf

This can all be false. All lies. John Prodman wouldnt show for something like this.

I smell setup. I smell OP leaving random Corpus Prod Crewman as last mob alive, just to pass him as John Prodman. Do not believe this heresy my Tenno brothers and sisters! This one is a false Prophet!

lol, OPs just passing on Trinity's report. If there's any misrepresentation, the fault lies with Trinity, the reports actual author (and why would she lie for John Prodman?) I think there's some room for interpretation in regards to this report, as it only shows Trinity's side of the story. Although Trinity says they left on good terms, I get the feeling Nekros had different thoughts... 

Can you show us his name?

Trinity was under a lot of stress at the time (as you might imagine) so the two images shown are the only ones she was able to take. However, through a data reconstruction technique, this partially decayed image was pulled from her hud. 

iHJ86EM.png

Who can know for sure if this really is John Prodman? Only Trinity... Take this for what its worth.

Edited by Snowman486