Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.1.2

[DE]Rebecca

No fix for Prefer Overlay Map?

Yeah, seriously. It does the exact opposite of what it should do. It makes the minimap start out small and makes it impossible to turn into an overlay.

Just taking away all the fun. :(

The first time I found one of those tunnels I was so amazed. It was yet another reason to adore this map design team. But then SOMEONE decides it must be a bug and stomps on it. Sigh...

Thanks DE, you fixed a few of the bugs that really annoyed me, but there's one involving ODD's where at the end of wave 35, all the Tenno's names are: "NAME" and it either automatically puts you back into the game (even if you wanted to leave) or vise versa. Not sure about in this hotflix if it's still there, I'll try posting screenshots if it proceeds, but it doesn't allow players to move, revive or exit.

Now if you guys could address the issues with parry finishers and steath backstabs not being usable if you're not the host and someone joins in  (Affects Teleport and normal block parrys.   Getting to where I HAVE to host or I have a semi useless skill to use in combat on Ash

silly enough turning on melee auto targeting fixes it.  But I don't like having it on.

Removed the doppler effect from Orokin alarm sound effects.

Why remove this....   The physicist inside me is slowly dying, its cries echoing in the vacuum where reason once was with no-one to hear (mainly due to the vacuum, but also because it's not living in the Warframe universe).  =/

Good to see all the other fixes though, awesome job.

further update - tried to start a mission, and got in, gut everything had a bright yellow overlay, and the framerate was very low. after a few seconds display froze, and my monitor actively went into standby mode, as if it had lost signal, and only came back up after restarting the computter