Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.1.2

[DE]Rebecca

Say, is it just me or do we not have our Tenno kneeling at the log in screen anymore since a few patches?

This. And I haven't been able to access Steam's in-game window since U15, have tried everything from Steam itself and still no luck. Anyone else getting this problem?

On the good side, I've had 3 75% platinum discount since last Sunday. Lotus is lovin' me. :D

Still no fix for Host disconnect on loading screen, still no fix for Lagging while loading into and out of the Liset, still no fix for frame rate drop on most maps alone and in groups regardless of net speed/ping of host or self. every patch is just a tiny band aid to keep us on and p(l)aying.

This Hotfix also "fixed" being able to swap Aura polarities with normal slots but can't include that in the notes right 

rip forma efficiency 

They removed the ability to do that several hotfixes ago. It's not a bug caused by this hotfix nor is it an undocumented change.

Changes:

• Improved Dojo load times and Dojo stability for 32-bit systems.
  • Made improvements to long host migration times caused by recent optimizations.
  • Warframes can now be rotated in the Sigil preview diorama.
  • Tweaked the volumes of Ancient Screams.
  • Improved the Corpus Drone engine audio and increased the audible distance of related sound effects.
  • Increased the volume of Grineer hacking minigame related sound effects.
  • Removed the doppler effect from Orokin alarm sound effects.
  • Increased the volume of numerous Grineer combat barks.
  • Increased the movement speed of co-op hack doors to match the movement speed of other doors.
  • Rewrote and re-recorded one of the Archwing Quest opening transmissions.
  • Reduced the amount of reverb heard on the Pyrana sound effects.
  • Increased the volume of the Pyrana reload sound effect.
  • Capture Targets’s Shields Drone will not provide instant shield recharges.

Fixes:

• Fixed multiple issues with Windows XP systems, please let us know of your continued issues as they occur.
  • Fixed potential issues with Interception and Defense reward screens not showing mods or player names past certain waves.
  • Fixed an issue with Odonata’s Energy Shell impeding Melee attack homing on enemies.
  • Fixed issues with floating rooms and items on Europa.
  • Fixed an incorrect objective marker on the minimap during the Archwing Quest.
  • Fixed Mag's Bullet Attractor killing player sentinels as per this thread https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/254993-bullet-attractor-kills-sentinels-last-tested-nov-3
  • Fixed a floating Cryopod in Corpus Defense maps.
  • Fixed an issue with players not always receiving Cryotic after completing an Excavation mission.
  • Fixed a loss of functionality that could occur when attempting to access the Syndicates menu via the Pause Menu.
  • Fixed a number of broken visuals associated with breaking windows during Trench Run mission.
  • Corrected an outdated Basic Training Codex line.
  • Fixed a scaling issue seen with Valkyr’s ambient visual effects during Archwing missions.
  • Fixed an issue with Infested Healing Ancients spamming their charge sound effects.
  • Fixed another instance of lockdown’s not ending correctly after the Stalker leaves.
  • Fixed an instance of the Stalker getting stuck in waiting to spawn mode on Interception and Defense maps.
  • Fixed a number of AI navigation issues seen on certain Ice Planet tiles.
  • Fixed an issue with Ash’s Smoke Shadow Augment lasting forever if cast by a client who subsequently quits the mission.
  • Fixed an issue with Ash’s Smoke Shadow affecting Defense targets.
  • Fixed being able to use weapons while on the Liset, specifically after removing the Grustrag Bolt.
  • Fixed an issue with getting inside asteroids as seen here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/340650-archwing-able-to-get-inside-asteroids/
  • Fixed an issue with enemies not always spawning at the start of Capture missions.
  • Fixed an issue with the player getting stuck in missions if the End of Mission screen appeared while viewing mission progress via the pause menu.

yay!

Dear DE : you appear to have brought back the crash on login screen for windows xp.

From: Long term player who is seriously starting to get fed up with this.

Joking aside. the game was fixed for TWO days, and you already rebroke it.

UPDATE: That time it blue screened my computer and crashed it instead. So im just going to go ahead and give my info to my friend so that im not fallen to far behind when i come back in a few months after having saved up enough money to buy a brand new computer.

Edited by Jongray

Is it just me or did Update 15 break a LOT of the game... with each (minor) update since then breaking more than it fixes? At this point I've put my Kubrow into stasis (on all 3 accounts that I own) and I won't be playing again until the patches actually make the game playable. At least my budget now allows spending of Platinum & Prime Pack money on other games (gotta find a silver lining).

Still unplayable on Windows XP using my USB pen. The Launcher opens, downloads the update, and as soon as I click 'Play', the game window opens (Fullscreen disabled) and becomes immediately unresponsive. Tried it on my Windows 7 laptop, and the game opens and plays normally, using the USB pen and through Steam.

I honestly don't know what to do anymore.

[Edit]

Just tried copying the files and the launcher from my USB pen to the Windows Xp desktop, and the same thing happens: completely unresponsive after launching. I give up.

Edited by RazorTip

So how do you rotate in the sigil preview place? Tried right click, left click and middle mouse and none worked. Tried wasd and arrow keys and neither of those worked.

Nevermind, guess I had to restart the game. It's left click.

However, would be nice if my weapon wasn't covering most of the sigil and we had the ability to change the color/reposition it.

Edited by Seraphyx