Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.1.2

[DE]Rebecca

Well, it appears the issue has been narrowed down to one final thing: video memory.  Client stability seems great now, I can always hit the login screen without any freezing.  However, after entering my details and hitting the login button, I get "Insufficient video memory" error every time.  3 attempts, 3 exact same error.

So, to finally sort this, the way in which VRAM is handled by WinXP needs to be addressed.

On WindowsXP;

I haven't crashed but had to alt+f4 again as yellow artefacts started to appear all over the screen again, until there was a full yellow overlay. So the issue is still not fixed.

I stress-tested it by going into the arsenal - everything was fine up until that point. Ordis told me something and I saw his portrait being a completely yellow overlay, as I reported many days ago.

I started to click on separate Warframes to see how the game handles previewing these now, and it still is a SIGNIFICANT downgrade to Pre U14.

Before, Clicking a Warframe loaded it in about one second. Now, It takes about 6 seconds to load, the screen freezes and CPU load fires to 100% when it was 40% before. Each time I previewed a different Warframe in the Arsenal, more and more artefacts and render errors appeared on screen. Previewing the 5th Warframe caused a fullscreen yellow overlay.

More information on this topic: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/341223-situation-got-worse-since-1510-winxp-32bit-nvidia/?p=3815738

I still think the issue is a combination of the introduction of PBR and graphic-cards with a lot of Vram on 32bit systems. Still hoping for an nvidia driver upgrade to possibly address this issue too.

Edited by Khunvyel

was among the changes reworking the Hammer air-directional melee from an overhead swing to an upward swing? Because I really miss booping enemies in the noggin with my Jet Kitty :<

Magistar suffered the same change so I assume it's a bug.

This needs to be fixed.

I can no longer see my Tenno overlooking the login screen after one of these recent updates. Is this by design? I rather liked the old login screen with the Tenno on it :(

Also, the Sugatra I have attacked to my dark sword is now much larger than it was before. Is this also by design?

Fixes:

• Fixed potential issues with Interception and Defense reward screens not showing mods or player names past certain waves.

Sorry to inform you that nothing is fixed here.. :)

And in addition - I have an archwing melee in my hands, in a normal interception...

Have to mention it, Archwing is terrible, might even stop playing a game if DE keeps focusing on it,

I don't want Archwing to be better, I just don't like the game type anyways...

2gv7io3.jpg

Toilet paper not dispensing in my space bathroom. Could maybe hotfix that since Specters are still not "buildable" in Foundry.

Hotfix 15.0.2 = Something more useful to gameplay instead of, "my little string is not dangling from my weapon, oh noes~!!"

I can no longer see my Tenno overlooking the login screen after one of these recent updates. Is this by design? I rather liked the old login screen with the Tenno on it :(

Also, the Sugatra I have attacked to my dark sword is now much larger than it was before. Is this also by design?

I guess we should be able to change size of attachments to SOME degree, what we have now is, well... amusing for wrong reasons ;)

compare huge danglers on Orthos:

GZdaZ9h.jpg

to S&A tiny thingy  :0

qBeDSdj.jpg

Codex is broken,

When clicking on a kubrow you have not mastered a loading circle buffs on image. Upon exiting the screen it stuck there and won't let you leave.

Also you still have not fixed the "Prime laser riffle" for the icon showing is for the "Prime brust riffle" instead.

also lost of game lately when host leaves it brings me to login menu.

Edited by TrueHawkEye