Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.1.2

[DE]Rebecca

Changes:

• Fixed another instance of lockdown’s not ending correctly after the Stalker leaves.
  • Fixed an instance of the Stalker getting stuck in waiting to spawn mode on Interception and Defense maps.

YES FINALLY! I thought stalker actually got a taste of his own medicine, thought he ran away.. turns out he still trolled us without even spawning and by making us abort anyway... who woulda thought? Stalker is the ULTIMATE troll

Fixes:

• Fixed potential issues with Interception and Defense reward screens not showing mods or player names past certain waves.

still got this bug in archwing. host migrated into another game, after 3 waves there joined 2 other players. 3 waves later ive got this locked screen again. i was able to choose 2 times after host migration. Since the lock screen i was able to choose 2 times rewards - but the blanc locked reward layer still didnt disappear afterwards. dying doesent fix this

win7 x64 bit, 16gb ram, i7-2600k, gtx670

Edited by D-Stroy

Procedural elements sometimes don't fill in all cells in Archwing mode, leaving empty ones behind

230410_2014_11_08_00003.jpg

230410_2014_11_08_00002.jpg

230410_2014_11_08_00001.jpg

Was playing Extermination, but can't remember which node, sorry. This was not where the waypoint was guiding me, just a secondary path I thought I'd explore.

when i am launching warframe on windows xp it always says insuficient memory

please put in data as like as the amount of your ram or your gpu u got in the laptop. warframe isnt a browsergame tho. and spam every minute doesent fix anything.

Edited by D-Stroy

Since this update i'm having A LOT of disconnections during endless mission, and even after i leave or abort the mission the game will often log me out after few seconds upon returning to the liset

The game also hangs a lot of seconds when entering navigation map, when it does so, it will log me off soon.

Connection is ok, these symptoms are manifesting only after this update

Running Win 7 64b

Edited by perfectStranger

Funny thing is that if warframe gives me that insufficient video memory thing i must reset it, if ill try play something else it gives me same error of insufficient video memory even though i was able to play that game no problem. Its just like WF dont release memory it requested after crash. first game ever that gives me that kind of problem...

host migration bug again ... and i still have this annoying bug to wait arround 2 min after hitting play on the launcher so i can get to the log in page.... and when i start mission with my friends i have to wait like 1 min before i start to load and when i'm in the mission my friends already started .... pls fix this bug and i have unormaly huge damana on my melee weapon !?!?!?!

Edited by aPolonCHo

The invisible wall situation in Trench Runs is a little better now, but there are sill invisible blocks and ridges in the previously affected cells which you keep bumping into and spinning wildly out of control.

Also, had a few solo Trench Run missions on Neptune where no enemies spawned at all until I was in the cell adjacent to the reactor, and after destroying it, had very light resistance on the way and couldn't even get 30 kills scraped together that were required for the "Killer" bonus objective. :P

Edited by SoanoS

Changes:

• Improved Dojo load times and Dojo stability for 32-bit systems.
  • Made improvements to long host migration times caused by recent optimizations.
  • Warframes can now be rotated in the Sigil preview diorama.
  • Tweaked the volumes of Ancient Screams.
  • Improved the Corpus Drone engine audio and increased the audible distance of related sound effects.
  • Increased the volume of Grineer hacking minigame related sound effects.
  • Removed the doppler effect from Orokin alarm sound effects.
  • Increased the volume of numerous Grineer combat barks.
  • Increased the movement speed of co-op hack doors to match the movement speed of other doors.
  • Rewrote and re-recorded one of the Archwing Quest opening transmissions.
  • Reduced the amount of reverb heard on the Pyrana sound effects.
  • Increased the volume of the Pyrana reload sound effect.
  • Capture Targets’s Shields Drone will not provide instant shield recharges.

Fixes:

• Fixed multiple issues with Windows XP systems, please let us know of your continued issues as they occur.
  • Fixed potential issues with Interception and Defense reward screens not showing mods or player names past certain waves.
  • Fixed an issue with Odonata’s Energy Shell impeding Melee attack homing on enemies.
  • Fixed issues with floating rooms and items on Europa.
  • Fixed an incorrect objective marker on the minimap during the Archwing Quest.
  • Fixed Mag's Bullet Attractor killing player sentinels as per this thread https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/254993-bullet-attractor-kills-sentinels-last-tested-nov-3
  • Fixed a floating Cryopod in Corpus Defense maps.
  • Fixed an issue with players not always receiving Cryotic after completing an Excavation mission.
  • Fixed a loss of functionality that could occur when attempting to access the Syndicates menu via the Pause Menu.
  • Fixed a number of broken visuals associated with breaking windows during Trench Run mission.
  • Corrected an outdated Basic Training Codex line.
  • Fixed a scaling issue seen with Valkyr’s ambient visual effects during Archwing missions.
  • Fixed an issue with Infested Healing Ancients spamming their charge sound effects.
  • Fixed another instance of lockdown’s not ending correctly after the Stalker leaves.
  • Fixed an instance of the Stalker getting stuck in waiting to spawn mode on Interception and Defense maps.
  • Fixed a number of AI navigation issues seen on certain Ice Planet tiles.
  • Fixed an issue with Ash’s Smoke Shadow Augment lasting forever if cast by a client who subsequently quits the mission.
  • Fixed an issue with Ash’s Smoke Shadow affecting Defense targets.
  • Fixed being able to use weapons while on the Liset, specifically after removing the Grustrag Bolt.
  • Fixed an issue with getting inside asteroids as seen here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/340650-archwing-able-to-get-inside-asteroids/
  • Fixed an issue with enemies not always spawning at the start of Capture missions.
  • Fixed an issue with the player getting stuck in missions if the End of Mission screen appeared while viewing mission progress via the pause menu.

hello help pls http://prntscr.com/54fzqo

Funny thing is that if warframe gives me that insufficient video memory thing i must reset it, if ill try play something else it gives me same error of insufficient video memory even though i was able to play that game no problem. Its just like WF dont release memory it requested after crash. first game ever that gives me that kind of problem..helpgeh

help pls pls pls http://prntscr.com/54fzqo