Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.1.2

[DE]Rebecca

Hi dev's. Love the archwing update. I may have encountered a bug involving syndicate rep. I started ranking up Cephelon Suda. Upon ranking up to Competent my New Loka rep became -60,000ish, can't remember the exact number. According to the wiki max negative rep is 44,000. Sinsce archwing launch i have made 11,320 rep in Cephelon Suda. My understanding of the rep system is that the enemy of your chosen syndicate should have the exact opposite rep given you only level one syndicate. This looks like a bug to me so I thought I would report it.

Hey thx so much for the Host fix. i have not experienced any of these probs but my friend has this problem where he cannot log in since a bit before update 15 in general came out. It says some kind of internet error and we have tried many things. Does anyone have suggestions on how to fix this

You know, I would happily trade whatever new content they will release this week (or the next week) for a decent patch that lets me play Warframe on WinXP again. Don't get me wrong, this latest hotfix was a godsend for my near 6 year old Win7 laptop (almost zero issues with the game performance, only coughs were the loading screen lagging) and it's improved gameplay by a great deal. But I still won't risk staying too long online or else I might overheat it and crash.

As for WinXP, it's still damn near impossible to play, which is a shame because originally, it was on WinXP that I first started playing Warframe, here at the local cybercafes (damn cheapskates refuse to update their PCs to Win7, further adding to the problem).

Emmm I have an issue with the game, mostly as I am going to the planet (mission loading). The loading starts, and when the bar is going to go after the "W" (in the WARFRAME word down there) the game simply crashes without a reason, it works perfectly fine all the time but when I try to load any mission IT happens. Can I hope for a hotfix for this soon? :c

Nearly 30 minutes of an Archwing Interception mission on Earth going from wave 35 my team bail causing a host migration to just me the game freezes and locks up forcing me to kill the process in Task Manager, wasting all those mods I picked up and all the affinity. Grrr! Anyway the freeze crashes are happening still and I'm on Win 7 Ultimate 64 edition. 

Oh ya, also, is it normal for the first loading screen before login to look so low res it looks like 240p upscaled? I don't have the picture right now as I'm at work, but would try to get a picture of it later in the evening, assuming my game doesn't freeze the moment I try to load the game. x_x

Oh ya, also, is it normal for the first loading screen before login to look so low res it looks like 240p upscaled? I don't have the picture right now as I'm at work, but would try to get a picture of it later in the evening, assuming my game doesn't freeze the moment I try to load the game. x_x

same

Okay so after updateing to newest Nvidia drivers game works better then ever...

edit

Well game still crashes every now and then. If WF crashes in any way restart computer, if you try to play anything else or even watch videos (probably something DirectX related) you will get Blue Screen of Death

Edited by Anubias

Yeah, reported it here https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/341223-situation-got-worse-since-1510-winxp-32bit-nvidia/

Seems to have something to do with texture resolution setting affecting things on "low" which should not be affected.