Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did De Forget To Roll Their Clocks Back?

willis936

Depends on your timezone, remember that DE are in Canada. Also, you get the 7-days login reward if you log in everyday after 7 days.

I know but if they don't follow DST and are on EST then it should change between 8pm and 9pm for places that DST is observed.

Also would I expect the 7 day login reward on the second consecutive day of logging in?

Not sure I understand what you're talking about but I'll just drop in and say different places also roll the clocks around on different dates. Not sure if that's relevant to what you're talking about, but something something DST is stupid anyway.

Not sure I understand what you're talking about but I'll just drop in and say different places also roll the clocks around on different dates. Not sure if that's relevant to what you're talking about, but something something DST is stupid anyway.

Normally, the server reset time is 8 PM, but because of daylight savings, it's now 7 PM.

I believe OP wants the reset time to stay at 8 PM for consistency's sake.

I thought the start of a warframe day was at 8pm EST.  It's 7pm EST now and it's reset.

Also it keeps bumping me to day 7 of login reward even though I haven't been logging in consecutively that much.

ya they seem to have forgotten to update the clock or something, I'm in the same timezone as them and it always used to reset around 8.

It's always been like this, when the time changes in Spring, it will go back to 8PM your time.

I don't know DE's reasoning for this, but hey, it brings something new to the game in a way, earlier start time if you're trying to reset your daily login.