Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So They Take Away ~600 Of My Mods And I Get Nothing?

Mr._Clean

I log on and find that all my Warframe Ability mod cards are gone. Why? Because all frames should have their powers unlocked. Fair enough, I guess powers define the frame.

Except that I had over 600 Frame Ability cards that I could have sold, that I could have transmuted, that I could have used in fusion.

What did I get from those? Absolutely nothing.

They also removed 4 mod slots from all the frames since we used to put abilities in there, Since -in general- half of the frames abilities were worthless In all but low levels, many of my frames had some or all of those "ability slots" Forma'd to instead have a useful function.

Probably about 12 forma across all my most used frames. Did I get any forma in compensation? Did I get any free platinum to buy more Forma? Did I get any blueprints to replace the lost Forma? Anything to compensate for the time lost in leveling the frames again because of that Forma? Again nothing.

What the heck DE?

Edited by Mr._Clean

Those ability mods were turned into equivalent fusion cores. They only removed 2 mod slots from each frame and erased the scratch polarities. They returned the forma used on removed slots. I think you might be able to transmute gold fusion cores but I've never tried it. Also you have the same amount of mod points to spend on the 8 slots instead of 10 meaning that you need less forma if at all. Only builds affected by the change are one or no ability builds. Also calm down lol

Edited by Nixcor

Your Ability Mods should have all become Fusion Cores. If you Forma'd more than two slots on a frame, then these Forma are refunded to you (so you could get up to 2 Forma for each frame). Are you absolutely sure you didn't get any of those? Have you thoroughly verified your inventory? If you didn't, you can contact Support to get compensated.

They are now Fusion Cores.

Relax.

Fantastic. I still did not receive my Forma but I suppose it's not as bad as losing all those cores.

Your Ability Mods should have all become Fusion Cores. If you Forma'd more than two slots on a frame, then these Forma are refunded to you (so you could get up to 2 Forma for each frame). Are you absolutely sure you didn't get any of those? Have you thoroughly verified your inventory? If you didn't, you can contact Support to get compensated.

I will, thank you.

Edited by Mr._Clean