Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limbo Is Ok But...

MEEBOSS

I have played Limbo through most mission types and his abilities are very useful but the design is killing it for me.  Why did it have to be a guy in a top hat and suit?   I know many people have talked about this so add me to the list.  Its corny to say the least.  Space ninjas everywhere you look and then out of the blue we get tossed a guy in a top hat and suit.  I guess the next frame will be his date in a prom dress.

so you weren't concerned with the bird zephyr, pirate hydroid, harlequin mirage, or fairy goat king oberon? limbo is no more outlandish than half of our other frames and the space ninjas tag kinda stopped being valid right about the time Vauban came out since only about 2 or 3 frames could even fit the profile of ninja.

so you weren't concerned with the bird zephyr, pirate hydroid, harlequin mirage, or fairy goat king oberon? limbo is no more outlandish than half of our other frames and the space ninjas tag kinda stopped being valid right about the time Vauban came out since only about 2 or 3 frames could even fit the profile of ninja.

The science project valkyr, the out of place tank rhino the freak nova the undead necromancer Nekros  the lobster healer trinity the rooster ember 

I have played Limbo through most mission types and his abilities are very useful but the design is killing it for me.  Why did it have to be a guy in a top hat and suit?   I know many people have talked about this so add me to the list.  Its corny to say the least.  Space ninjas everywhere you look and then out of the blue we get tossed a guy in a top hat and suit.  I guess the next frame will be his date in a prom dress.

Dude drop the ninja thing DE doesn't use the slogan "Ninjas play free" any more so all frame hate due to not looking like a ninja are invalid, also last I checked you do not run DE   

ok.  you are right but i was not around when any of those frame came to the game except mirage and yes I had an issue with that frame too.  I guess i just want the game to be what it says it is.  Ninjas fighting in space.  I seems like it is going bad or worse depending on when you started playing.  it seems like it is changing into an anybody doing anything they want to kind of game.  No skills required.  Flying, swimming, vanishing, banishing, burning, freezing, dissolving molding, cloning...

its fun but it has no direction or structure.  The gimmicks will run dry and then what?  Definitely not one for the ages.  Just for right now.

Dude drop the ninja thing DE doesn't use the slogan "Ninjas play free" any more so all frame hate due to not looking like a ninja are invalid, also last I checked you do not run DE   

Why does someone always have to get in with the negative bashing.  I did not say i ran DE and neither do you is what I am thinking.  It was feedback.  That is what this forum is for. I guess you love everything about the game and you are one of the developers and that is why you are taking this personally?

Why does someone always have to get in with the negative bashing.  I did not say i ran DE and neither do you is what I am thinking.  It was feedback.  That is what this forum is for. I guess you love everything about the game and you are one of the developers and that is why you are taking this personally?

Nah I just get tired of people bringing up the same point over and over and over and over

The "Ninja" tag was always bizarre when it comes to Warframe because there was nothing in this game, ever, that even remotely resembled ninjas (be it the Hollywood version or the real deal). Apparently, some oriental drum music and few invisibility skills are enough to make the game "ninja". That being said I kinda see where Op is coming from. I'm not crazy about the recent design of frames either. I mean look at Excal - sleek and simple, has a unique feel to it, but it's clearly a futuristic suit made for combat, same goes for Rihno. And Limbo well, he looks great - for a space robot magician from a cartoon. Now, there is nothing wrong with that and more power to people who like that sort of thing, but it is not unreasonable to ask DE to, from time to time, design a warframe that actually looks like it was made for war.   

Edited by tisdfogg