Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's A Decent/efficient Way To Farm For Credits?

Rien

Question

So I've been thinking about farming credits so I can craft the more expensive stuff (such as a Sentinel or Nekros), but I lack the Credits to do so. As the title says, what's a decent and/or efficient way to farm for Credits - without a Credit Booster? By "decent and/or efficient", I mean that you would get, as a reward (and by collecting Credits during the mission), quite a lot of Credits for a mission of its difficulty. This is excluding Alerts, of course.

I've been thinking that it'd be Void or O.D. missions (more specifically, Defense and/or Survival), but that's just a guess. Maybe there are certain types of missions that give more Credits as a reward - would I be right about this?

11 answers to this question

Void missions and dark sectors (depending on the node and the tax rate) give the best credits, but to make it worth your time on any endless mission types (defense, survival, interception) you have to extract at the first opportunity because the credit reward doesn't increase as you go longer, so using void keys of endless mission types for credit farming probably isn't the best idea.

You can also get a fairly good amount from doing boss runs if there's a boss node you can beat in an extremely short time and you sell the warframe blueprints you get from it.

Edited by ProfessorRobledo

Dark Sector Sechura. (Pluto)

Depending on how much the Alliance holding it taxes you, you can get up to 10k ish credits per 5 waves of infested defense.

You can even solo it with an Angstrum.

Yeah, I think Void gives plenty, but ODD always returns me terribly dismal amounts of credits, so no, ODD is purely for exp and material farming

Invasions rewards are you best bet if not just sell all the duplicates of your mods

Noo don't sell mods, sell the millions of warframe blueprints you already own

Noo don't sell mods, sell the millions of warframe blueprints you already own

Mods can get a good amount of creds, of course I was rank 15 and had played a ton of hours building up a huge collection of mods.

6YRvDtc.jpg

Generally I think void captures and exterminates are best since they are quick.

As mentioned already, void runs can yield you a decent sum, even without boosters. The best solution would be if you had a friend/clan mate who also needs creds, since you could take all the time you want, opening lockers with master thief (even better if you have a kubrow with scavenge).

Otherwise, running a couple of T ext/caps in a row, is a decent way to get some creds.

And last but not least,invasions (as already mentioned) are pretty good most of the time, barring that you have to run them 5 times in a row.

P.s if its void runs, try and aim for t2 and above, since the "credit bonus" gets higher depending on tower "tier"

Edited by Farris