Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Updates Idea For Syndicate Rep System

Icybloodline

I really love the syndicate and rep system that was added in the last patch, but I believe it can be improved. For instance, the Tier 1 rewards you unlock (the pets you can summon) cost rep and do not do much. What I was thinking was, as you rank up, you gain the ability to summon syndicate members (like NPC members of the syndicate or even the leader) to help you out. Or they could even appear at random to help you in a mission, opposite of what the stalker does. Also they could each have dialogue, so it seemed like you had an actual, speaking ally fighting beside you.

The same way the enemy rep assassin works but as allies for you with the rep your good with and they say quotes based on your rank like. example Steel Merdian would say "Protect the general at all cost!" or The Perrin Sequence "I'm here to help you partner" makes you really feel the rank you are with the rep you have with those factions and with the rare possibility where both sides show up enemy and allied assassin faction rep and they talk to each other while talking to you I think these things would really make the rep idea ALOT more fun in warframe for everyone ^_^

This would add an interesting random element of game play into the game and make the experience all the more enjoyable. At this current stage, spending rep on the consumable pet items just seems like a waste, because not only is rep hard to get, but it is also used for EVERYTHING, including the class specific mods. To summarize, I would like to see the reputation system used in more ways than just to buy items that are useless. Thank you for reading.

I really love the syndicate and rep system that was added in the last patch, but I believe it can be improved. For instance, the Tier 1 rewards you unlock (the pets you can summon) cost rep and do not do much. What I was thinking was, as you rank up, you gain the ability to summon syndicate members (like NPC members of the syndicate or even the leader) to help you out. Or they could even appear at random to help you in a mission, opposite of what the stalker does. Also they could each have dialogue, so it seemed like you had an actual, speaking ally fighting beside you.

The same way the enemy rep assassin works but as allies for you with the rep your good with and they say quotes based on your rank like. example Steel Merdian would say "Protect the general at all cost!" or The Perrin Sequence "I'm here to help you partner" makes you really feel the rank you are with the rep you have with those factions and with the rare possibility where both sides show up enemy and allied assassin faction rep and they talk to each other while talking to you I think these things would really make the rep idea ALOT more fun in warframe for everyone ^_^

This would add an interesting random element of game play into the game and make the experience all the more enjoyable. At this current stage, spending rep on the consumable pet items just seems like a waste, because not only is rep hard to get, but it is also used for EVERYTHING, including the class specific mods. To summarize, I would like to see the reputation system used in more ways than just to buy items that are useless. Thank you for reading.

I think that this sort of post belongs in the Fan-Concepts sub-forum to be honest. I think a moderator is going to move this there.