Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Interception Mission Reward Screen Still Bugged

Rydiak

Interception missions are still very much bugged once the reward screen pops up. One of our players (the host) got a bugged screen after a couple rounds and was forced to quit. Then the host migrated and we all could see our Archwing weapons being held in our hand. After the following round we all received the bugged reward screen, but then the game seemed to "drop" and I was placed in a game by myself on the next round (I also got a Zanuka Hunter spawn... >.<). I managed to complete the round solo and was AGAIN presented with a bugged reward screen. However I was able to spam-click where the Extract button would be and was able to extract.

http://imgur.com/a/6cLke

Edited by Rydiak

Agreed something similar happened in a two of my Archwing Interception missions (sorry lost the screenshot).  At the exit screen the 'Exit or Battle' screen appeared but had no details except "NAME" where the players names should be listed and no rewards shown.  I thought i had clicked 'Exit' but was left in game hanging in space.  The exit screen was still covering me, I could not move and could see the Grineer crowing around attacking my stationary Rhino.  Two of the other players out of 4 where still active and destroyed the Grineer and complete the round at which point we could leave the game. 

A further issue after posting this is that some of the mods i am awarded are not showing up. I received 'Hyperon Thrusters' as an in battle mod reward on 07th Nov and again as a Round completion reward on the 8th Nov -  I know i am correct because my clan mate responded with "that's 2 I have now". 

Edited by ComplexLain

Just got it too, on Uranus, Stephano. You can't do anything and you get damage from enemies. You can't revive after getting killed. You can only use chat while this bug is active. However it can be repaired by host migration. After host migration we were able to finish the round, and I got the same bug again. This time it extracted me, I suppose that the other person didn't have that bug and hit extract.

pcmhxQb.jpg

VUy9AF3.png

Edited by Krak_Nihilus

This keeps happening to me in all Interception missions after different numbers of waves. Would be nice if this annoying bug could be fixed soon as it often screws up a lot of work with a failed mission or you just get kicked out and find yourself back in your ship.

I have only played archwing interception lately and I get it on Uranus at wave 7. After this screen, I can't play or do anything until after extraction. Dying and getting revived doesn't work. I spectate wave 8 and then get a different reward for wave 8than those who were able to play. I've had it happen twice so far.

scy3QSx.jpg