Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Breeding Kubrows - Random Generator Bug?

legodur

I breeded three random kubrows and I always got a Huras kubrow. Also I know two people who breeded random kubrows and their result was a Huras, too.

There are five kubrow races. So the probability that this happens is less than 1 : 3000. So there are two possibilities (beside the posibility that we are in really bad luck:

1) The random generator is bugged for kubrow breeding.

2) The probabilities are very uneven distributed between the species. Even if the probability of getting a Huras is raised to 50%, the chance to get five times the same kubrow is only 3 percent! If this is the case, there should at least be a remark in the breeding instructions! I would have stopped long ago wasting credits, argon crystals and more important my precious time searching for another egg.

There's only four breeds of Kubrow.  

And;

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/268867-post-your-imprint-breeding-results-lets-try-and-figure-out-the-kubrow-genetics-imprints/?hl=+kubrow%20+breeding

If you want a specific breed, try using imprints over RNG.

Also, "breeded" isn't a word, try "bred"

Edited by Noamuth

Its really just bad luck.

The actual RNG for kubrows seems fine to me. 

Why is it everytime someone has a bad run in with RNGeezus the first thing they do is hope on the forums to ask or suggest somethings bugged.

Really, most threads can be answered with "because RNG".

Its really just bad luck.

The actual RNG for kubrows seems fine to me. 

Why is it everytime someone has a bad run in with RNGeezus the first thing they do is hope on the forums to ask or suggest somethings bugged.

Really, most threads can be answered with "because RNG".

And with doing a quick search.