Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do Kubrows Need More Love?

KingTaro

What if we made just like this...the more used ur kubrow,the more healthy he/she is,just like an everyday training

But the less u train ur kubrow,the less healthy he/she is and they start to lose their dmg 10% a day and after 3 days without training ur kubrow will start to degrade health and dmg reduction

Degradation can be countered by stabilizer,but dmg can only be maxed when u bring ur kubrow with u

Also make kubrow food to buff their dmg/hp/shield/speed etc for 1 mission

This will make players care more about their kubrow and always trying to take their kubrow with them

Also let kubrow fatten/skinnier depends on how players treat them

For example like less train kubrow will start to get fat/skinnier and kubrow that always training slowly become tougher IMO :|

what i don't like about Kubro's currently is that i can't tell it to chill and prioritize staying close to me over tackling Grunt #53679813756567391.

not to mention Stasis warmup time, which i find pretty annoying to use the system. there's different kinds of Kubro's, so why should we get 'punished' for not having the one we wanted to use defrosted 3 hours early. make up the monetization somewhere else that gets in the way of using the system less.

this is why i normally block Ads, because most of them get in the way of the primary content, which is unacceptable. but i'm more than okay with allowing them as long as they aren't interfering with how a website works. this is the same situation here, a monetization system that directly gets in the way of using a system. instead of a more non-intrusive option that rightfully tempts players with things they want, rather than tempting them with only things they don't want. *

and that my Doge changes size depending on what size Enemy it attacks. which is annoying because it's a specific size for a reason, i don't want it changing sizes based on the Enemies it's attacking.

this one time, it tackled a Corpus Tech Eximi. holy s..t did it get big. it was the size of a small car afterwords.

*: because monetization in Games should be about buying things Players want, not buying things they don't want. the first option is gratifying and feels good, the second feels nothing because all they've done is basically buy off some mafia that held something hostage or Et Cetera.

Kubrows are the strongest companions we can bring with due to the fact that their mods can give them Shields, HP and Armors bigger than the Warframe. 

and they still die faster than the Player does. 

who'd've thunk. limited AI getting killed more often than a Player that can actively dodge and avoid taking Damage in the first place.

while my Doge scampers around tackling a dude in the middle of a group of Soldiers with guns and proceeds to get injured fairly often.

Edited by taiiat

yes they need love! i dont know why they havent added the combining of fur pattern! They also need to make em more appealing vs sentinels like giving them more specific commands that are player controlled... more mods are welcome as well, like make them attack flying enemies or giving them elemental powers.

and cut all the stupid wait times on it... they are treading F2P annoyance

Edited by kaz3n