Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

That's It, I'm Done Playing Warframe

tongitong40

First off, i know it has been said and done and i want this topic to be seen because it may address some issues that have been here from the start and hasn't been changed/fixed.

i am a veteran player and have been contributing a lot to this game with builds, donations and my TIME.

i LOVE IT! kept me busy for a year and ++months now, i am mastery rank 17 and have all the items, cosmetics and anything that warframe can offer, even watched most of the dev stream and prime time.

I'm currently grinding for mastery rank 18 and syndicate points. That's when it hit me.

IS THAT IT? 

i have been patient, waiting for end game content and here it was released and when i saw the rewards man all that grind again for that mod? for that perk? making old weapons useful? yeah i like that but consuming another mod slot for it? i know there are others coming like focus system. BUT SERIOUSLY! WHY NOT FIX EVERYTHING FIRST?

for players who reached the top, the game offers nothing for them. this game is good for new players because they have so many things to do, and what happens if they reached the highest rank and got all the items as well? 

what did UPDATE 15 do? added a bunch of mods to MAX AGAIN and you can only use them on certain maps ONLY!

ARCHWING IS A TOTALLY DIFFERENT GAME MODE IN WARFRAME, you warframe powers are useless zzzz

more grinding, more mods to max, playing the same map over and over again.

"You grind to be the best, you farm to get the best and You collect everything to be the best"...... BEST AT WHAT?!

NOTHING JUST MINDLESS GRINDING UP TO NOW UPDATE 15.

now i know THIS IS A PVE GAME, i know that, BUT WHAT BOSS ARE WE PREPARING FOR? ALL THOSE GRIND FOR WHAT BOSS? the new J3 golem on archwing mode? so it means everything is useless just the archwing mods can be used/ applied and some defense mods on warframe. THAT'S IT?

THE ONLY MEANS FOR US TO ACTUALLY TEST OUR MAXED OUT FRAMES AND WEAPONS IS THROUGH ENDLESS VOID TOWER MISSIONS.

or do they already have those contents and just releasing it slowly so the game have new things every other major update. so they can CLAIM IT IS STILL IN BETA.

lets see some repetitive games that are quite successful. DOTA, TF2  AND CS. lets look at them as an example. 

what do they have? PVP! 

remake clan war and pvp, update it, focus on balancing warframes. make the clan war interesting and worth the time and resources it consumes.

make a mode like SMITE. ( i know its hard i'm just suggesting because MOBA is really a rising genre, aim for that )

make a certain area/map open world. ( same, just a suggestion )

introduce contents that sync with the old one not a totally new game.

but mainly fix everything first and plan ahead, hear your players.

anyway i may sound harsh and i'm sorry i'm just frustrated that the game i love and played all this time is not evolving properly, it's also because i'm the only one left playing this game, all my friends got tired and played another game that rewards skill, wits and strategy. From 15 players now i'm the only one left. 

adding more Grind doesn't help prolong the game it makes us/me think, why i'm doing this. for what? we need that.

so for now i'm done, its not fun anymore, this is more of a work than a game, i was supposed to play with friends and enjoy it. but how can we if the main point of the game is just to get everything then get bored.

Sorry for my bad English.

THANK YOU FOR READING

Edited by tongitong40

warframe is only about 50% done.... the reason why it is still in beta is because a lot of stuff changes/gets added.

for example:

The mod system has been changed a few times now.

I think i remember when grenier shared the corpus tileset

Excalibur was the only "prime" frame we had.

Melee1.0->2.0?

damage1.0->2.0?

mods alpha1.0? (skill tree)

void was nonexistant back in my day

and the list goes on and on.

also, you named 3 source engine games. Don't expect warframe to be like some OTHER game, because its not. ITS WARFRAME! if you want a moba/css-tf2 game GO PLAY THOSE GAMES.

the game is only about 50% complete. I thought all veterans have seen warframe grow and expand.

and you claim to be a veteran.....

Edited by .DoG.

Bye. Hope you enjoyed your stay.

yeah i enjoyed a lot thanks man goodluck to you.

Syndicates ain't end game. You get instant access to them from the start of the game at MR0.

well that's what they said on the dev stream it was meant to be long term/end game content.

anyway no point arguing about that lol im done

warframe is only about 50% done....

yeah 50% for almost 2 years, ive waited long enough so for now im done

How about people actually gave some feedback to the Op instead of replying with a smartass "Bye." ?

How exactly do you give feedback to someone who comes in to scream I'M ANGRY THAT YOU'RE NOT A DIFFERENT GAME!!!

Like, this isn't a constructive point worthy of feedback, it's a complete and utter mess.

How about people actually gave some feedback to the Op instead of replying with a smartass "Bye." ?

Because, when you get bored of playing a game for 1 YEAR and decide to think it's the devs problem than there's a bit of an issue. If you play a game for a long time of course it'll eventually get boring. This game from the ground up is farming/grinding.

Sad to see so many veteran retire. I can agree with your point the game by the time turn into again and again mindless grinding. The sad fact this game is a mindless grinding from the begining and this game just give you opportunity to grind how much you want. Don't wait for end game because this game created for continous contents which try to keep you in game.

The lack of pvp the boring pve and poor Ai make this game boring if you play so far. The saddest thing is not the fact this game is just grinding that is the saddest this game could be more just never fix the old contents-performance and not try enough to improve the pvp and social part of game. This game will be ever beta in title but in reality this game was finished from the first time just they are improving and adding more and more content.

Hope they will listen to the veterans and players whom want more than grinding.

Sounds like you've suddenly decided you hate warframe because it's not a pvp MOBA.

Ridiculous.

suddenly? are you kidding me? i was here for a long time lol and mate as i said just a suggestion, all MMO have pvp all the succesful ones have good pvp and im not saying MOBA is the only way to go.

and seriously man brighten up and don't be rude.

So you lose interest. Okay. 

Lots of people do. Doesn't mean we care.

lol if you really don't care why even bother commenting XD

Sad to see so many veteran retire. I can agree with your point the game by the time turn into again and again mindless grinding. The sad fact this game is a mindless grinding from the begining and this game just give you opportunity to grind how much you want. Don't wait for end game because this game created for continous contents which try to keep you in game.

The lack of pvp the boring pve and poor Ai make this game boring if you play so far. The saddest thing is not the fact this game is just grinding that is the saddest this game could be more just never fix the old contents-performance and not try enough to improve the pvp and social part of game. This game will be ever beta in title but in reality this game was finished from the first time just they are improving and adding more and more content.

Hope they will listen to the veterans and players whom want more than grinding.

They do, they take X concept but they end up making the final product grindy in someway even though the original concept ends up without grind.